Nextel In-pounding

FAST MINI CUPS WILL BE DOING QUALIFYING
SAT THE 10TH AT AUBURNDALE

BUT - WE ARE IN - POUNDING CARS AFTER QUALIFYING
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHANGE GEARS OR TIRES AFTER QUALIFYING

LETS SEE WHO WILL BE THE WINNER THIS SAT …

SO FAR 6 RACES & 5 DIFFERENT WINNERS :ernaehrung004:

17-18 CARS WILL TAKE THE GREEN…:aktion033:

LETS GO RACIN…:huepfen024:

“Impounding” is the word you are looking for.

“In-pounding” was what Dale, Jr. was doing in his car Saturday night… He was “pounding in” anything within range of his fist!!!
Qualifying… will anybody finally get the idea that, unless it’s for a race of 200 laps or more, it is BORING and USELESS!!! Give the fans a show and RACE for starting positions… Impound the cars after the heats if you want, just don’t bore the fans with time trials… Sorry, just me venting again…
Also, I’ve been looking at the results for both Mini-Cup groups and did you realize that if they could somehow get their act together, they would have 30-32 cars a show!!! Sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees…

Forest For The Trees

Well - its called brain working faster than the fingers…I did mean to put IM NOT IN

I knew if anyone would make a comment - it would be you. HAHA

On the other Note - Racing together

I can only state that several times thru out last year we did tried to get them to race with us ( other series) or vise versa.
As well as i made several options for this year…As of last year turned us down again.
The truth of it is, We have Modified our rules as well as our engines on what you could do to them to make them go faster. On the other side of the tracks, they go by a certain rule book as in MMRA.
But can not modified their engines. Can, but have decided to stay stocked.

But there again, Note - 3 of our modified cars went over there and 3 of their stocked cars spanked our cars…
Figure that one out…How could this be? That they can beat us, with supposely stock engines…

Even so - on a 99% chance - there are 2 drivers that will win the race over there most the time anyway…

We modified our engines - so if you were going to cheat - everyone would be cheating. Cheating is when you put or do stuff that maybe someone else is not doing…So we allowed them all to do things to the engines by our rules…
( which you know all this )

Again 6 races - 5 different winners…

We are at Auburndale any time, and have always put the option in for as in what you would call the big one…ALL the cars together.

But then again - take in CONSIDERATION
We have drivers that do not want to race with them, as well as some of them dont want to race with us.

Even offer for them to score their cars & do everything as usual as they would if they were racing them self. And we would do the same.
But got flat out turned down.

To set the record right…We are up for the challenge anytime

We see all the trees in the Forest,
But there are some walls in between for others.

Hey how abt this - what track wants to put this on - with a big payout for all
of us,So when these cars get all crashed up. And cant make their next race.
These are not big Late MODELS…They can take more of the being beaten on, then these little cars.

Hope i have answered in some way - WHY (cant get together)

Was just promoting the Drivers anyway…
Wasn’t wanting the HE DID - SHE DID THING

And cant wait for the replys…
Cause there is always someone that has to jump on the ban wagon…
And put their two sense in, and most of the time on something they dont
know what they are talking abt…

The FAST MINI CUP SERIES
is doing very well and it just keeps getting BETTER.

Glad to see things are getting better. Now if you could only work on your spelling!!!:sprachlos020:

Running on 2 hrs sleep - so hope that i can use that for a excuse.
Besides - tooth picks in my eyes right now…

But glad that is the least of my promblems…

But thanks again

Imagine that… 2 groups that can’t work together for the betterment of the sport.

Next thing you know, Nerone will start a third one.

Imagine That

I WONT EVEN GO THERE AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TOO…:grinser010:

BUT ON MY BETTER JUDGEMENT, THINK I WOULD BE SAFER
NOT TO SAY… :anim_buttkick:

IF HE THINKS HE CAN GET ALL 35 - PLUS GIVE OR TAKE THE OTHER
40 CARS SITTIN IN GARAGES OR HANGING ON WALLS…

NO ONE ELSE CAN EVEN DO THAT WITH ANY OF THE OTHER RACING DIVISIONS OR SERIES…

WISH ANY ONE GOOD LUCK…

I CAN SPEAK FOR BOTH MINI CUP SERIES OWNERS/PROMOTERS
THAT WE BOTH DO THE BEST WE CAN & WORK WITH WHAT WE HAVE.

THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENIER ON THE OTHER SIDE…