Unforgetable Heated Moments.....

hey JIMBO!! this is for you!

i still think those pics are disgusting and i am beginning to think you guys have a fat lady wish… guess i need to gain a bit more weight. rofllllllllll its got to be comfortable layin on that mattress of blubber and “more bounce to the ounce!” you are very sick men with too much time on your hands… hahaha
OZZIE :huepfen024:

fatasses.jpg

Wow…

Now that looks like a “Double Bike Rack” for Motorcycles.

Bet that would be warm in the winter and shady in the summer…

Ok, lets hear from the peanut gallery about how rude and crude I am (there is always one cryin in every group).

OSF :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

That is some serious ghetto booty right there I don’t care who ya are …

That’s what I love about this forum. You start off talking about heated confrontations at various race tracks…12 posts later…[SIZE=“5”]BABY’S GOT BACK!![/SIZE]

Osf

you R “rude and crude”… feel better now?
OZZIE!

10-4

Yep… I feel bed-da all under.

Hey, we all know how to have a little fun in this “Too Serious” World.

Like that ole guy above said… we start with one topic and end up wid some
“Baby Back”… nuttin wrong wid dat.

And OZ… you don’t need to change nuttin… you bee HOT just da way U is.

OSF :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Off Topic ???

Raz and John started it…na na nana naaaaa…:aetsch013:
----JIM—

yeah…stinker, ain’t I?

hmmmmm

& Tenney is no :engel016: either… (snicker) and you OCALA!!! you are soooooooobad!
OZZIE

at 50 years old I am a perfect gentleman, and a dirty old man :wink:

50? You can bullchit an honest man but you cant bullchit bullchiters.

As for heated moments, I did not witness it but hearing Bonemans story about the chick in the 19 cussing him out after he “wrecked” her from 3 rows back is pretty funny.

there’s video of Ron taking care of Mike Williams attitude problem in a Limited race from the early 90’s. that was that Ford with the bad@$$ Cleveland on the web site.

it was such an ill handling bag of crap that he had to start the race crazy loose just so it wouldn’t push out of the corners like a dump truck by the end.

anyway, Ron was starting on the pole ( shocking i know ) and stayed at the front until the incident. being a high quality OSW show there were numerous cautions, Williams being involved in about half of them. sometimes they’d put him to the back of the field sometimes they’d let him keep his spot. well, Williams kept bulling his way through the field till he finally got to 2nd spot and there was another caution that he had nothing to do with.

at this time OSW was doing double file restarts so on the restart Williams, knowing how ill handling the Ford was, door-slammed Ron on the start and spun him out. yellow flag, they put Ron back to the front and left Williams in 2nd. give them another restart attempt and Williams gets into him again but doesn’t spin Ron this time. he does get himself enough of a jump that he’s got about half of his car in front of Ron by the end of the straight. which is right where he thinks he wants to be. by this time Ron has had enough of this crap and decides to drive Mike like Mike has been driving everybody else all night.

they bail off into the corner and Ron doesn’t back out and doesn’t really turn down. Williams gets turned across the nose of the Ford and Ron stands on the gas and drives Mike all the way through the corner and into the wall up in turn two.

while Mike is thrashing around madly trying to get out of his car Ron refires the Ford and starts backing up. about the time the Mike gets out of the car Ron rolls off, pulling into the field behind the pace truck while Mike starts chasing him. the announcer puts “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to” on the PA. Mike stops chasing Ron … until the field comes around again. then he’s shaking his fist and screaming and gesturing and Ron slows down to make sure he can get the full gist of what Mike is trying to tell him. seeing the car going slow, Mike starts chasing him. till he runs out of breath. which is about 50 feet.

we repeat this for 3 or 4 caution flag laps. then they finally get Mike’s car on the hook and he rides the wrecker off, breathing heavily.

after everyone had settled down they throw Ron off the track too. and great fun was had by all. especially when Ron won the Points championship that year.

i hear there’s also a time where Ron had a run in with a guy at Auburndale and the guy chased him all the way from the crash site, through the X, off the track and around the frontage road that goes by the lake ( the old traffic pattern in the A-dale pits was to turn right after you came off the track on the back stretch, go down to the tire shed and turn left and then use that little paved track to run down to the other end of the pits ) and all the way to the other end where Ron was parked. by the time they got to Ron’s trailer the other guy was so tuckered out he couldn’t talk.

wish i had been there for that. i’m sure there’s lots more.

i remember being in the pits at NSS one night in the early 80’s when a LM driver was sitting in his car and got clobbered from behind with a crow bar. i don’t remember the names of any of the parties involved though.

Beam Me Up Scotty!! There Is No Intelligent Life On This Planet!!!

might not be so bad tho dsno…

intelligence has all but destryed this planet. i think we will save the planet! roflllll
carolwicks aka OZ

back to the subject at hand,sorry kids.a few nights from palm beach.cocoa begtrup and teddy barnwell went at it for a few weeks straight,so the promoter put together a demo derby between the two.in limited late models(at the time)jim tuning shoved cocoa’s car half way down the front stretch with the rear wheels off the ground.i know there is more.

Most memorable I can think of:

We were unloading the car at St. Pete in about '84 or ‘85. We were only like the third or fourth car in the pits in the early afternoon. There’s a coupla cars out on the track practicing, but didn’t know who. We get the car up on jackstands, and here comes Scotty Shelton’s #67 Thunder Car flying into the pits. Few seconds later, Rusty Haugh’s 02 is flying in behind him. Shelton parks his car right behind his open-axle trailer. Haugh RAMS Shelton’s car from behind, sending it up the trailer ramps. Haugh backs up, rides up the ramps and hits the empty Shelton car from behind, sending it across the trailer tongue. The car goes into the tailgate of the truck, the truck goes through the fence, and the trailer hitch broke. Haugh then backs down the trailer, and comes around the side of Shelton’s trailer. He nails the gas and gets his car up UNDER the trailer, with the trailer tire now protruding into the windshield of his car. By this time, both crews are going at it, and one of Shelton’s guys comes at Haught with the jack handle. Next thing I know, there’s about four or five Pinellas County deputies’ cars there, guys getting hauled off in handcuffs - and the track made an announcement that “effective immediately, the Thunder Car division is hereby indefinitely cancelled”. The following week, there was an announcement of a new division - the Outlaws: basically a Thunder Car with a wegse car body on it…LOLOLOL…

From what I recall, the whole incident stemmed from a Wednesday-night show, a 50- or a 100-lapper for the Thunder cars in which Haugh and Shelton crashed out. It carried over to Saturday, and that’s what happened.

I can’t recall any of our drivers ever getting into it with anyone else, although I’ve heard a story about the first-ever Florida Pro race at DeSoto…we had Junior Purcell in the car…and I don’t know the whole story…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

In 2003 when Dick Murphy owned Volusia Speedway they would have a run by your home track rules race every year in October, and every year a tall (about 6’4) deaf man running mini stock would come to race. I believe his name was Scott Williams, although it has been a few years so I’m not sure. He was from the Tampa area, and he was one of the nicest people you would ever meet, however coming from East Bay he had a highly superior car to everyone else running in the class at the time.

I do not know how long this man had been deaf but i would guess after birth, but quite a few years ago, simply because he could form rudimentary sentences verbally and read lips when people spoke slowly, but could not speak very clearly at all. He won his heat and ended up starting on the pole alongside Jackie Rhames, a longtime Volusia racer. Immediately following the green flag they began door slamming each other, a situation which left Scott in the lead and Jackie a close second. The race played out without notable event otherwise and Scott won, Jackie finishing around 5th or so.

After the race Scott was celebrating with high fives from his young son and crew members who he had brought with him when Jackie’s husband and crew chief, Butch, arrived to give Scott a piece of his mind (for the sake of the mental picture i’ll mention that Butch was about 5’8 and was seldom seen without a cigar in one hand and a coffee mug full of Jack Daniel’s in the other, or with shoes on for that matter)

The true intensity of the situation began when Butch proceeded to scream his lungs out at this man whom he did not know was completely deaf. Scott stood there with a smile on his face, undoubtedly somewhat confused, while Butch unleashed his tirade and began to march away back to his pit area.

At this time Jackie had emerged from her car and was arriving at Scott’s pit area just as Butch was leaving, where she verbally expressed her displeasure at the deaf man. Perhaps upon whim, or perhaps upon being told by her husband that this man was deaf, she began pacing back to her own pit area with anger…however, a few steps down pit road she decided to show her opposition to his actions once more, this time by grabbing the crotch of her driving suit and jumping up and down screaming at the top of her lungs “eat this!!!” (mind you this was nothing subtle, it was a crotch grab Michael Jackson would have been proud of and a both feet off the ground jump that could have well been a trampoline advertisement lasting 10 seconds or more)

The most entertaining part of the entire situation from a witnesses point of view was watching the look of sheer confusion overtake the smile on poor Scott’s face as he read her lips and tried to figure out what the hell exactly was going on. I never saw him at Volusia again after that incident.

JT

[QUOTE=john tenney;8905]I think I’ve seen her …

[/QUOTE]

You are really killing me… That poor truck… It wasn’t even a 5 ton… Damn man…

ROFLMAO

Duane