New Complaint Guidelines

In order to expedite complaints and issue resolutions, KARNAC has instituted a new people-friendly policy designed to minimize unhappy campers.

Please contact knuckles@karnac.com for a quick resolution of any complaints you may have. Thank you.

:D:D

Oh those

Oh and here I thought Knuckles would have used one of those custom $30,000 pieces for Complainer control, just like those Mod and late model engines all the rich kids have these days…

ROFLMAO

Duane

I wonder how many people have attempted to email knuckles???:D:D:D

maybe you could institute something a little less lethal?

BrokeBackMike seems to enjoy whippings and beatings.

Todd…

Todd don’t tell me you are one of those “Green Conservationalists” that love all and think that severe punishment is a bad thing… Shame on you…

ROFLMAO… Since some may not be swift this morning that is Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off…

I still don’t think that is too severe… Well maybe we should just institute a “politically correct” policy… All those who complain and have serious difficulties will be shot via FASCAR firing squad at dawn…

Now don’t be late all…

ROFLMAO…

Yo Todd…

Hey Todd I thought you might want to see the newest addition to the Karnac staff… Now there is two knuckles… The one referenced above and the newest, guaranteed 100% American Made…

ROFLMFAO

Duane

looks like the little critter is protecting his nuts!