Some of the great ones.

Apartments. Nascar killed that place.

sad to see this one go… East windsor speedway

there is a web site caller bringbackthetrack.com it is all about bringing sunshine back i heard the state is very close to leasing it out to someone

TinyTim… It seems that web-site is all about selling T-Shirts to suckers. Don’t believe a word that web-site is trying to get you to believe.

Sure, it would be great if Sunshine came back, but don’t hold your breath for even a minute.

Oh Crap!

Where can I send all these T-Shirts for a refund. Bought one for eveyone in my family and now I hear this.

CRAP CRAP CRAP… oh well, no one knew where that place was anyways (up here in So. Ga.)

Maybe I can use them for car wipes.

CRAP CRAP CRAP… I fall for crap all the time (just like the bus from no-where to no-where)…

Round D’ Round Racer
So. Ga

There are a lot of good people with all good intentions of trying to bring back sunshine speedway. While I think that the website came out way to early in the planning of this, support has to be seen for the state to continue in these negotiations. On a thread dedicated to past speedways you should maybe think of supporting instead of bashing. Just my opinion for what its worth.

You can race on the track but you need a Fast Pass for your laps to count.

“The Park” - Riverside Park Speedway…

They sold the park to Six Flags and the track was history…

Where that blue thing is was where the old front stretch grandstands were… above that to the right is the old roller coaster… you could see the track from the coaster and vice-versa…

it was a wild place… and Reggie was King!