Bms Off This Saturday

Due to prior commitments with Grubbs Emergency Services the races at Bronson Motor Speedway this week are cancelled. Certain members of our staff are on the way to assist in Disaster Relief from Hurricane Ike.

Florida has been very fortunate this Hurricane season and we sincerely hope that our drivers and fans understand. Please show your support to other local racetracks and watch for further updates.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, please check back with us at 352-486-2763 or www.bronsonmotorspeedway.com.

Thanks Racers and Race Fans.

God bless you all for helping. I wish I could help you also. We have to all stick together with these stupid hurricanes. They wipe out your life and without outside help coming in, it truly is a disaster. I think what you are doing is great.

Jane

Thank You

Good luck to Tommy and the whole crew over there. I went down to help after Andrew in Miami and it was like being back in Viet-Nam. We walked around with guns because of the looting and shootings. Now that I think about it, Viet-Nam was safer. :sprachlos020: Be cafeful too.
-----JIM-----