Calling ALL pace cars!!!! WE WANT YOU!!!!

We would like to have ALL of the Pace cars from all of the tracks here for the Marion Edwards Memorial!!! Not just Florida tracks come one come all! Please call myself or Kim Brown and we will make gate arrangements for you!

Let’s celebrate racing!!!

Do you have an old pace car from a track that might not be in operation or just retired the old girl?? BRING IT!! Do you have a Factory Edition Pace Car that you want to show off??? You know like the Indy 500 Corvette! Do you have an old race car that might have been part of racing in Florida in the past and want to show it off??? BRING IT! :slight_smile:

Date: Friday, October 24th
Event: Marion Edwards Memorial - Noritz/Tempaco Sunbelt Super Late Model 125
Pit gate will open at 2 pm, racing at 8 pm

Good angle there, Rusty. Nice touch. Should be really cool to see some of the ol’ classics.

Rusty. I have a friend who has a car collection, and in it is a 1969 Camero Z28 with the logo of the Indy 500 Pace Car on the side. It’s white with an orange racing stripe the full length of the car. I will contact him and see if he is interested in showing it off. When is this event?
----JIM—

Rusty
i applaud the lead time.

but dude, you need to be more complete in your information. making people have to chase down the information about what/why/where/when is just one more excuse not to come.
the place is Orlando Speedworld, the date is Friday, October 24th. racing normally starts at 8pm, i don’t know what Rusty’s got up his sleeve for the pace cars … figure show up 7:30 at the latest?
http://orlandospeedworld.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=108

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;16424]Rusty
i applaud the lead time.

but dude, you need to be more complete in your information. making people have to chase down the information about what/why/where/when is just one more excuse not to come.
the place is Orlando Speedworld, the date is Friday, October 24th. racing normally starts at 8pm, i don’t know what Rusty’s got up his sleeve for the pace cars … figure show up 7:30 at the latest?
http://orlandospeedworld.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=108[/QUOTE]

He’s promoting, darnit. can’t you see that? Promoting on a message board that is being seen by only tens, maybe dozons of us only. This has got to work! Just wait and see the results. J/K

Hey Guys

Received an e-mail back from my friend about the Indy Pace Car. He will be out of town that weekend. But, to my surprize, he said I could take it if I wanted to. :sprachlos020:
Don’t know if I want that responsibility and I work at Ocala that night. Will get back at cha on this. If you have a lot of others coming we may not do it, but if it’s gonna’ be short of cars then we will work something out.
(here we go with car counts again…LOL)
LATER…:ernaehrung004:
-------JIM------

He’s promoting, darnit. can’t you see that? Promoting on a message board that is being seen by only tens, maybe dozons of us only.

yeah, and there’s good ways and bad ways and inefficient ways to promote.

i’m trying to help him get as much out of this free promoting opportunity as he can.

[I]

maybe dozons of us only.[/I]

i swear. you and bony and Bobby and OJ, you all are going to drive me crazy.