#45 MIKE SOUKUP
#48 GRANT McALISTER
#90 JEFF COLE
#44 ED MICHALAK
#25 TIMMY TODD, JR.
#7 TOM RAISER

MORE ARE EXPECTED TOMORROW

the Creme de la creme

what a lineup of drivers… these are the best! anyone have a copter i can take over there? it kills me to miss a race like this.
I wish the drivers a fun and safe race. i will be thinking of you…
God bless each and every one of you !!
carolwicks aka OZZIE :engel016:

28 were here and I’m still expecting 6 more for tomorrow from the list that I’ve assembled…

It’s gonna be a GREAT Night!

There were some Sportsman cars lined up over at the ‘Samsula Mall’ at 7:30 this morning when I was coming in!

Sorry you are going to miss it Carol, looks to be two great races today. Last night was great especially when so many came just for practice. Wayne flew in from Ga. by what I was told after his car engine blew there so don’t know if he is going back there Sunday or not. Great to have Shane back and he towed his 21 car in an open trailer. Also nice to have Dennis Schnoefeld there also. And Joe Winchell said he thinks the 64 is finally running right. I know Justin Larson had some problems and Michael Williams lost a rearend last night but don’t know if they are not racing or not.

It did however get alittle cold last night and there were a few frozen faces. Darwin McLeod said about 5 pm he got so cold he had to go in his RV for awhile. And unless I am nuts, which I can be, I think I saw Tim and Donna McPhail with B.J.

But it is going to be a great day and night and sorry you won’t get to share the fun with us. But I will do my best on the story so you won’t miss any action of tonight.

Jane

Check that out - out of state invader Dennis Schoenfeld making the haul for the race.

Sweet!

So far 30 Super Lates have come and almost 20 Southern Sportsman. Yes, Dennis is here from North Carolina and Shane Sawyer came from Georgia. Also have a Southern Sportsman from Alabama. Going to be a great day. Alittle windy but otherwise PERFECT.

Thank You Jane !!!

You are awesome. Hey im proud of Shane… i wish more of the race cars were on open trailers to draw some interest… Miss him and his dad.
the McPhails are good friends of MaryJane and darwin… see i told you i was gonna miss alot of people ! ;-(
Imagine Billy coming from 15th. to third. i think thats the best hes done in awhile. am happy for him.
did BJ race? How did Joe Winchell do? hurry with the finish or i will go nutso! hahaha
ah… how did BOBBY do? :wink:
well jane i am pooped so i guess i will have to wait until tomorrow. thanks again…
luv ya
carol aka OZZIE

Hey #14

How was ccmp last night? Since Lindas not there theres no results right away. The UDLMCS Banquet was good. See you next week. Bob AKA VJ…