We Not Rich.....Yet

We Not Rich

Good one Jim . You’re right , repo men are the lowest form of life there is . That was the point you were trying to make , right ? I’m sure it was .

Obama Voter

They need to put her picture in the dictionary. When you look up Obama voter her picture would show up!

I think that is more what he meant JA14. But we are used to have explaining things to you dems!

If you look up Obama voter anywhere , it says " the majority " .

[SIZE=“3”]Yep…you bet…uh-huh…that was my point alright…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/SIZE]

:ernaehrung004:

Thank you for putting me in front Jim . I’m always happy to lead the pack . I’m concerned about fourhigh though , he thinks G Gordon Liddy is a deep thinker !

[SIZE=“3”]Naw…just love to crank-up those left-leaning weenies out there.

Looks like I’ve snagged another one.[/SIZE]

:sport009:

I’m curious…

[SIZE=“7”]IF[/SIZE] Barack just happens to make things better… would any of you (not you Rog) be willing to admit that the majority of American voters made the right choice?
also… if you had a choice between George Bush and Barack Obama, who would you choose?
Just curious…
OZZIE

[QUOTE=carolwicks;18959][SIZE=“7”]IF[/SIZE] Barack just happens to make things better… would any of you (not you Rog) be willing to admit that the majority of American voters made the right choice?
also… if you had a choice between George Bush and Barack Obama, who would you choose?
Just curious…
OZZIE[/QUOTE]

I will be the first one to admit it. Hands down I would have voted for George Bush. He never was my first choice before but heads above the other choices we had. I haven’t voted for a President that I really wanted too since Reagan. The only reason I voted for McCain is because Ted Nugent wasn’t on the ballot!

Yes Carol

The majority of Americans did vote for Obammmm-mama, however if you created two list made for those same majority people as follows:

[B]Because he is most qualified. OR

Because he is black.[/B]

And those same majority of americans had to put their name under one list or the other and HAD to be 100% honest… which list to you really think would be the longest…?

I will back up whatever person becomes the President of the United States… always did, always will. I hope this man will turn the country around and get us out of the jam and headaches we are currently seeing. I hope he will bring out troops home “At the correct time and for the correct reason”.
This country has lost too many americans to do anything to make their sacrifice(s) in vain.

And that is all I have to say on the subject.

OSF: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004:

First, your “make things better” is too obscure of a statement to debate, but that’s why we have races & elections. Unfortunately, and you’ll have to admit, not always does the best man (or woman) win.

“Majority”…“Majority”…“Majority”. GAWD!! It’s like having a parrot on your shoulder.

Don’t forget, it was the “Majority of American voters” that voted in number 11 in the US News & World Report Poll (which actually combined 5-polls) of America’s Worst Chief Executives since 1841, Mr. Jimmy Carter.

Well , since we’re supposed to be honest , lets be honest . Is the problem qualifications , or is the problem race ? Did the MAJORITY ( sorry FourHigh ) of American voters put Obama in office because he was the better candidate . They certainly thought he was . I don’t see that race had very much to do with Obama being elected . He simply had better ideas on where the country should be going . McCain thought the current policies were just fine .
Its way past time to get over the black vs white thing guys . Someones color does not preclude them from accomplishing things in life . And you can delude yourselves into the Faux News version of what happened in the election , but the reality is that Obama was elected by every color , every religion , every age , and both men and women .
But you’re right , every American needs to stand behind the President .

[QUOTE=AJ14;18968]
But you’re right , every American needs to stand behind the President .[/QUOTE]

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, Yeah, NOW every American needs to stand behind the president. What about the last 8 freaking years? Who was standing behind our President then?
Right or wrong, I WAS!

[EMBED]every American needs to stand behind the President [/EMBED]

Thats pretty funny. Remember how all you nice liberals stood behind Bush? Remember the instant, unrelenting hostility that your type leveled at him? Was that good for the country?

For 8 eight years we’ve heard a big lie from you lefties, “dissent is the highest form of patriotism.” Obviously your double standard only applies when one of your side is not in office. I intend to be very patriotic.

Many of the responses in this thread show that most Obama voters don’t have a clue what they voted for: much higher government control of you lives, much higher taxes, stronger unions (which destroy jobs), illegal alien amnesty including social security, voting rights, welfare and free health care, expanded Chicago style corruption, etc. This is what he promised and more.

Please let me be wrong!

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;18962]The majority of Americans did vote for Obammmm-mama, however if you created two list made for those same majority people as follows:

[B]Because he is most qualified. OR

Because he is black.[/B]

And those same majority of americans had to put their name under one list or the other and HAD to be 100% honest… which list to you really think would be the longest…?

I will back up whatever person becomes the President of the United States… always did, always will. I hope this man will turn the country around and get us out of the jam and headaches we are currently seeing. I hope he will bring out troops home “At the correct time and for the correct reason”.
This country has lost too many americans to do anything to make their sacrifice(s) in vain.

And that is all I have to say on the subject.

OSF: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]

Agreeing with OSF is getting to be a regular thing. As most of you know from our past history we don’t really get along. But the one unifying thing is we are both patriots.

OSF is dead right on Obama being voted in because he is black. Look at the polls. 96% of blacks voted for him. There is now way in hell you can get that many votes from one race without it being because of race. If McCain would have received 96% of the white vote he would have won with a landslide.

He also won because of the guilty white voter, such as JA14 and the hate Bush at any cost voter!

Unlike you JA14 and your kind, I will support this president “if” he does things worthy of my support. If not I will tell it like it is.

I have never wanted to be so wrong about any one in my life as I am now! I hope that I am wrong about this guy. I hope people like JA14 and Bubba and the rest of you bleeding heart libs can say I told you so! So go ahead Obama and make my day!

Boneman , lets do so simple arithmetic . When W was elected he had very high ratings across the country . And they went even higher after 9/11 . But when he and his administration began to bungle everything they touched , his ratings began to sink . He went from 78 % approval rating in 2001 to his current 27 % . So , if roughly 50% of Americans voted for him , and now only 27% approve of him , that means almost half of the republican party dislikes him as well . So as much as we all tried to stand behind him , even half of the people who voted for him have turned their back on him , and with good reason . You think that happened because of the mean old liberals , or do you think half of the people who voted for him could easily see he wasn’t able to get the job done .
Now are you really naive enough to think that Obama was elected because 97% of blacks voted for him . Or do you think its far more likely that the majority ( sorry FourHigh ) voted for the best man out of a two man race .
Regarding the " i hate black people because they are the reason for all of the worlds problems " nonsense , all i can tell is you need to join all the rest of us in the current century .
And lets ease up on the patriotism argument . I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t patrotic . But i have known people who didn’t agree with the government of the United States . And not agreeing is just as patriotic as going along blindly with whatever the government says .

“So as much as we all tried to stand behind him”

Haha! Nice one!

HEY AJ. Yes, President Bush and his ratings are very low, I think, at 21%. But you forgot to mention the other side of the facts…Congress has an approval rating of only 9%, with a Democrat ‘majority’. Sorry about that word again.
------JIM------

Actually , Congress has had those ratings for many years , with both parties in charge . But then most of the members of Congress are lawyers , so that explains their popularity .
Truth is , Congress is designed so that one party can always stop the other party from passing anything . So nothing really ever gets done , only when they are forced into it , or of course when re-elections are coming up .