News on Kaiden

After spending 12 hours at the hospital today with Kaiden, I am sorry that I cannot report much of a change. White count still down, iv now in his foot, throwing up alot but still smiling when he can. The doctor has started a new steroid and antibotic which he is hoping will help some but we will know more tomorrow. Did get him to eat alittle but each time, he got sick afterwards so not much stayed down.

Jane

Thank God the new medicine has started working and Kaiden’s white count is finally starting to come up. Hopefully he will get out of the hospital tomorrow after 5 days. Thank you for all the prayers, it definitely has helped.

Jane

Thanks to all your prayers and the new medicine they gave Kaiden, he comes home today. He has awhile more before he gets completely okay but I promise you that I will take the best care of him and make sure he gets well. He will be with me for awhile and thanks to you, I will have diapers and food for him. I am forever grateful for all your help and appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Thank you again for all the prayers and help. I am truly blessed with some wonderful friends in my life and I could not do this without your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Merry Christmas

Always, Jane