Eagletai's Top 10 Acceptable Event Names

I’d like to assist in settling the on-going conflict between Eagletai and Rick Anges regarding speedway event names.

Eagletai?s Top 10 Acceptable Event Names

Ball Breaker 150
Spring Snoozer
Junktober Fest
The Stimulus Derby paying $8,000,000,000 to win
Cow Chip 500, presented by KARNAC
Pole Dancer Day at Indy
Auburndale’s Pit Brawl 500
La Gran Carrerra de Cinco de Mayo!
A double header: the Bar Crawl 200 and the Detox 100
Each April, run the Form 1040 Fest

roflllllll

Boney… you are hysterical and i know eagle will get a huge chuckle out of this post… gonna go help jack find a suitable cow chip. have a great day.
OZZIE
P.S.
Please keep Eagletai (Paul) in your prayers. He is still in Iraq and won’t be back until August. He has a very dangerous assignment and I know that when you meet him, you will really like him. He is a generous kind man and he really wants to see racing in Florida improve. Can’t blame him for that. Hey Boney… he wants to meet you! rofllllllll IS He nuts??
j/k
CAROLWICKS AKA ozzie

Now thats some good stuff right there!!! LMAO

Sunshine Speedway reopens in April with the “Toll Plaza 150”… The winning driver gets to keep all the change deposited at the toll booths…

Wouldn’t the Ball Breaker 150 and the form 1040 fest be the same thing?

Keep It Going !!!

hey this is pretty funny and fun! lets keep it going… where are you Winger? Binner?
OZ

[QUOTE=Boneman;22266]I’d like to assist in settling the on-going conflict between Eagletai and Rick Anges regarding speedway event names.

Eagletai?s Top 10 Acceptable Event Names

Ball Breaker 150
Spring Snoozer
Junktober Fest
The Stimulus Derby paying $8,000,000,000 to win
Cow Chip 500, presented by KARNAC
Pole Dancer Day at Indy
Auburndale’s Pit Brawl 500
La Gran Carrerra de Cinco de Mayo!
A double header: the Bar Crawl 200 and the Detox 100
Each April, run the Form 1040 Fest[/QUOTE]

Boneman, No Conflict here… i’m glad you started this, the board needs to lighten up given the situation some are in…
Lets see what people come up I need a laugh where i’m at…

Jack Anderson…you are not forgotten!

During the reunion at NSS we did an internet radio show thanks to the generosity of REAL RACIN USA (Jack Smith) and I tended to call people I knew or who’s names I knew. I left out a man I should not have left out. He sat with my sister most of the day and she said he was such a nice man. I asked her about him and she gave me his picture and said he was from the old Norwood Arena gang! I think he is also a good friend of Bugsy’s…
Jack… if you read this… i am so sorry. You were so quiet and you smiled all day…I was right next to you… I wish I had known. But anyways, here is a photo of the man I didnt know but will surely, by the grace of God, get to know at the next reunion. I also hope to be able to find and contact him and ask him to be a guest on one of our future NOSTALGIA shows!!!
Jack… thank you so much for supporting this wonderful re-union. We were honored to have guests such as you!
carolwicks aka OZZIE

Eagle what branch are you serving in?

HENDRY COUNTY in the summer

Run a 100 lap BOMBER race called the B-52. Named after the BIGGEST mosquitoes I have ever seen!

“TOLL PLAZA 150”----Winner paid in quarters!!!:ernaehrung004:

The BIG CHANGE RACE
No race you just give everybody the same amount so no one is upset.

The Bail out 150
First place gives last place his winnings

The Ponzie 200
Everybody pays and entry fee of $200.00 and the promoter runs off with the money. Wait I think that has happened already someplace.
:ernaehrung004:

Doesnt someone still owe Eagletai two new tires?