Fellow Karnacians at Ocala

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;28767]

Actually, most people have remarked that I was the best looking person in those photos,

OSF: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]

Who told you that, Stevie Wonder?

Actually I think it was that other black dude…Michael Jackson:sprachlos020:

—JIM—

Actually I look like a GQ model. Just take away the height, add about 40 pounds and throw some gray hair into the mix. PLUS take away the bank account, add a wife and children and you’ve got ME!! :aetsch013:

I’M STILL NOT OLD LIKE OSF AND OCALASP76…Now Trump that.

OK…

[QUOTE=OLD STYLE RACER 2;28803]Actually I look like a GQ model.

I’M STILL NOT OLD LIKE OSF AND OCALASP76…Now Trump that.[/QUOTE]

[B]Well, with age comes wisdom. You’ll find out in about 20 years when you loose the hair…
How’s that?? :huepfen024: :aetsch013:

—JIM—:smilie_bett:[/B]

Whats the big deal with the hair? You couldn’t pay me to wear it.

It works for Boris Said.

“Hair”

i went to a live performance of HAIR… they all had plenty of hair but… not many clothes! a naked bald man vs a fully clothed hairy guy? who needs hair anyways? look around… the guys that shave their heads… Mike Peters, Jeff scofield, brian richardson, patrick williams, and my very favorite…“OJ”!!!..actually we can add David Slawiak… mohawks count… not a bad example for what can be under a bald head!!!
OZZIE

Hmmm…glad no one mentioned my chrome dome. It got toasted at the Powell and has been peeling ever since. Sorta like a big ol’ red onion.

BJ

Sorry BJ… actually i was typing so fast i had thought of your name but forgot to type it… better you dont let too many women know anyways. ya could get hurt by the mob! lol
we dont have alot of money but we sure do have fun…
OZZIE