Bronson Motor Speedway Will Be Closed For The Month Of August

Do to heavy rains in the month of august the stockcar track will be closed. We will re-open on september 5th, on this night we will have our previously scheduled 50 lap sportsman along with our streetstocks,purestocks,hornets and the always exciting skid cars.The track will be open on friday nights for the mud bogs starting at 8pm.

What are “skid cars”?

most places, “Skid Cars” are FWD cars with flat metal plates welded to the bottom of the wheels at the back of the car in place of tires. makes them extremely loose in the corners, and of course it’s a huge sparkler at night. most people get too the corner and loop it.

Sad, But No Complaints.

I will miss my racin’ at Bronson this month, however this may be a good thing for other racing families.
A chance to take a last minute vacation and money put toward school clothes and supplies. My wife and I will be taking the grandkids somewhere this next week since we have a little time off at the track. They do like other things besides race tracks(a total surprise to us)…LOL:confused:
Later guys…
-JIM-

Hey Grampa

CAN I - CAN I - CAN I

Can I go too… you’re my favorite Gramps… and Nana too…I’ll even sleep on the couch this time if you let me go… huh, huh.

I won’t tell eveyone how you stink up the bathroom in the RV and how funny you look walking around in your tighty whities and those super white legs with the bony knees. Nana sure looks good though when she’s cooking breakfast - her pancakes are the best ever.

CAN I - CAN I - CAN I

Your Favorite Grandson,

OSF: VP of STFU, International :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Sorry Bob…but

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;31501]CAN I - CAN I - CAN I

Can I go too… you’re my favorite Gramps… and Nana too…I’ll even sleep on the couch this time if you let me go… huh, huh.

I won’t tell eveyone how you stink up the bathroom in the RV and how funny you look walking around in your tighty whities and those super white legs with the bony knees. Nana sure looks good though when she’s cooking breakfast - her pancakes are the best ever.

CAN I - CAN I - CAN I

Your Favorite Grandson,

OSF: VP of STFU, International [/QUOTE]

the couch has a load limit and the dog don’t like to share.
We also may have to stop a lot at rest areas, ‘cause your big butt won’t fit in the bath room(it’s only big enough for two).:sprachlos020:
We could unload the race car and put a port-a-pottie on the trailer for ya’ though…add a tent on it and you will think you are home again…:ernaehrung004:YEEEEEE HAAAAA!!
-JIM-
Pres. STFU Global :ernaehrung004:

be with us at auburndale

August 29th at Auburndale Speedway. $1,010 TO WIN, GUARANTEED. This is not based on car count, this is guaranteed.
40 Lap Street Stock. $25 Entry Fee. Auburndale rules apply. For more details call Rex at 863-287-4344 [ATTACH]:ernaehrung004:[/ATTACH]

l_7a7406896f074a45ac2378966a727392.jpg

Reverse The Hi-Jack

Back to original thread (and Ocala76)

WHY WHY WHY do you talk so mean and rude to me…don’t you know you shouldn’t talk that way to older peps… that is SOOOOooooo cruel,

But I can take it…you can keep it up…I’ve been around for a long time and you can’t chase me away…I am always helping people and only say nice things to everyone (except when I am correcting them or their language regardless if I am involved or not). You don’t have to be so hurtful, but again, I can take it cause I’m from Mass and I’m tough.

AND THEN - you can STFU Buddy!!!

Now back to the REAL OSF

I still want to go Gramps…

OSF: VP of STFU, Internation (soon to be Global 2) :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Welllllll…

OK since you are begging and I hate to see a grown man cry.
We can leave the dog at your house, as company for the nurse, and take the door off the bathroom. Sooooooooo you can go, but bring your own beer, and no more than 2 grocery bags of snacks…:sprachlos020:
—JIM—

Pratice !!!

Bronson Speedway will be open for practice on fridays from 4pm till dark.

Good deal!!

We’ll be there next Friday!! Thanks!!

Bronson charge for practice

What does Bronson charge for practice?

Thanks,

Tim

???

I’m not sure Tim. Most tracks charge $10 per person. Call the track number and Tony will answer.
-JIM-

$10 per person from 4pm till dark

do to a previously scheduled sportsman race at CMP we will be having our 50 lap sportsman on september 19th and will have a 35 lap purestock on september 5th paying $500 to win. There will be double points for all classes on september 5th.
for more info call Al @ 352-316-0929