Attn All Sportsman

please call me if interested in putting a special race on for our cars(the ones running under the old SSS package) My phone # is 941-234-6690 please leave a message i will return the call ASAP thanks Gary McFall

whats wrong with Sportsman nss?

5 cars last night, 1 drops out before the green. in the end all 4 cars seperated by almost half a straight away. One of the most boring races I ever watched, if you want to call it a race. Where are all the Sportsmans? Rest of program was pretty good though, although I didnt stay for the strictly stocks.

For Sale

If anyone is looking for a ‘very clean’ SSS legal roller, let me know. I got one.
My back up car for sale.
ocalasp76@earthlink.net
-JIM-

Most Of The Sportsman Cars Are Legal For Sss. Or Do You Want Another Class With 5 To 10 Cars.

If you…

…stick with stock floor pans and front firewall, I’m in.

I have 2 sportsman cars. One legal SSS,the other not.
The legal one has stock floor pan and firewall,the other not.
Suttle differences.but rules is rules.
-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;34853]I have 2 sportsman cars. One legal SSS,the other not.
The legal one has stock floor pan and firewall,the other not.
Suttle differences.but rules is rules.
-JIM-
[/QUOTE]

Jim, is one of them the monte you bought from Skynard? If it is i may be interested in it for a Frank Kimmel streetstock series car.

No Harry. That was my first car they named the Timex(took a licken’,kept on ticken). This is the black sportsman I drove after that.
-JIM-

When and where?

sorry guys meant rules we are running at ccmp, alburndale, and i believe citrus right now did not mean to miss word that!! thanks again Gary McFall