the official STFU thread

YEP this is it not sure why i put it in here or why i even put it along with anything els i post ( possibly the fact that i get so bored and have nothing better to do than to come on here and post more random useless crap) but anyways here it is

ive had it up to here

…A…
…/_…
…l l…
…l l…
…l l…
…l l…
…l l…
SOOOO
all you all should just
[SIZE=“7”]STFU[/SIZE]

10-4 You Da Man !

I get bored with the crap about how great “I” am, How much “I” do for racing, Using other people’s names, talking about all the many, many people that won’t post on Karnac for fear of being “Attacked”… its all a bunch of BS from a person that likes to start crap because they have no REAL LIFE. They always want the final word - YAK YAK YAK.
This site is what it is because of all the hits it gets, that is what sells advertising. If it was a site that restricted what people say, its be like a “Grave Site”

If anyone has been on this site for any length of time, they would know who really is the problem… over the years, there have been alot of “Problem Times”, but there has ALWAYS been one common denominator (one person always the center of the problem - ALWAYS the same person).

“It is what it is”… not going to change…but it’s funny when the one in the center of the problem ALWAYS tries to use other people’s names to strengthen their “Cause”… its funny that those “Other” people have their own mouths but NEVER say anything…NEVER…Hell, those “Other” people have my Phone Number and HAVE CALLED, HAVE TALKED to me, but NEVER-NEVER stated “THEY” had any problem with what I have posted.

NAME DROPPING IS A POOR EXAMPLE OF TRYING TO MAKE A POINT. IT’S ALL ABOUT ONE (1) PERSONS PROBLEM WITH LIFE IN GENERAL…

NOTE: I have not mentioned one (1) person’s name but everyone reading this post know exactly who I speak of… ha ha ha… ain’t that a hoot!

Wow…

[B]look what I woke up to this morning(and I slept late too).
OSF(coined as ‘Old Sex Feind’ by others)has nailed it for sure.
I have been asked about T-shirts for the club.

Well, I need sizes. If this board needs hits, lets see how many t-shirts are needed.:huepfen024:
-Jim-
Pres. STFU Global.[/B]

this is america and you are allowed to say what ever

you want but some times i think and even my self should think what we do say how would you like to really hurt some one then tomorrow you see there name were they just passed away .

i sure have been to lot of funerals lately sure it’s funny when you say it but how did it affect that person . me i am a big ole boy and back in my day i was a bad asssssssss big ole boy all ways getting into trouble at races fighting and what ever now i try to be a mellow big ole boy

i remember some of you guys making fun of my spelling did it hurt my fillings yes . and if i had of seen you at races we would have took care of it simple but who gives a shit if you don’t like the way i spell or write tough

one thing i think this is a racing message board and i guess you can use and say any thing you want but the other day some one was saying about racer losing his job his car his house man that’s little personal do you think ever one should know that

roflllllllll

Please spell my name right … thats all I ask… No one has ever made a tee shirt for me. I am flattered. Thank you… :ernaehrung004:
Carol Wicks

GTFU ! (G is for GROW)

Ron… if you read back, most of them can’t spell either. They just enjoy ridiculing others. You write what you want and don’t worry about 3 or 4 “Grumpy Old Men”… :wink: They cant hurt you unless you let them… :wink: Be happy…
If people dont care about you when you are alive, they wont care any more when you die…

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;35283][B].

Well, I need sizes. If this board needs hits, lets see how many t-shirts are needed.:huepfen024:
-Jim-
Pres. STFU Global.[/B][/QUOTE]

Your hick ass is suckin watermelons if you think I am going to put my shirt size on this here board…

Hey, here’s another post not mentioning other people’s names or speaking for others… “I” think all post should only speak about “I”/“ME” and not try to indicate how others feel or what others are saying… let “Others” speak for themselves… big difference there!

However, some people live to be the center of attention…always have - always will… it shows and the viewers can see it a mile away IMO.

YO “My Buddy RONNIE”… I can only speak for myself… YEP, I was busting your chops several times…no doubt about it… nothing personnal,… I was just treating you like one of the guys… there are a bunch of guys on here that treat each other like the adopted kid… mean as hell to each other, but we still like each other… just like the guys talk to each other in a shop and pull crap on one another…that’s how I included you… hell, when you invited me to “THE TRAILER”, I turned that into a fun thing…said I’d bring the beer and I wanted the seat next to you…maybe you’d handle it “SIMPLE”, don’t know, didn’t happen…I figured you were thick skinned enough to take some ribbing from other guys (still do)… I think you can take it as much as dish it out.
Again, can’t speak for others, but I’ll tell you one thing…there’s not a serious bone in my body (Now relax there OCALA).
There will never be a day that I won’t pick on the people I like, the ones I think I might like…and I am always ready for the paybacks (damn, if anyone has paybacks coming - ITS ME)… when you don’t see me interacting with someone, its because I am uncomfortable with them for one reason or another…they just don’t exist in my mind/world…
Hey, you’ll probably find mistakes in this message…it only means I am human, nothing more, nothing less. Pick on me if you like… its a free country - hell, pick on others if you want… AND SAY IT LIKE YOU WANT…if they are thin skinned FK/EM… you’ve been around the block a time or two…(someone told me to say that).
Oh, by the way… I have heard some good things about you…from a bunch of damn people that lie alot.

I have believed for weeks that this whole “stfu” thing is bad for this board. It is insulting and discourages participation. I find it very rude, particularly when a bunch of men use it to attack one old lady. If you don’t like her, use the ignore button.

HEY BONE

Read through some of the above mentioned “OLD LADY’s” post, she ain’t exactly a Saint… she has used the same verbage and then some (an example above)…

I agree with the IGNORE OPTION… used it a bunch of times and when its not on… I IGNORE anyways unless its in a thread I’m reading otherwise.

Can you say you have not seen the “Common Denominator” yet? You’ve been around for a while… In MHO, I would imagine a lot of people have seen the “Complete” pictue (but I am not speaking for them as thats a cheap shot).

I’m from Mass as well… I have six (6) sisters… they are all as tough as buzzards…I think its something in the water up there…they can give it and they can take it… the one thing they don’t do is crawl in the dirt one second (and post dirty pictures) and in the next breath talk about what others should or should say and crap like that… my sisters are rough and tough all the time…they don’t back up and act like they are a victim (oh poor poor me - I have this and I have that - and I am old - yak yak yak…) If you give it our… you have to be able to take it… REAL SIMPLE…

NUFF SAID… if you don’t see it… you will NEVER SEE IT.

Otherwise, you’re not too bad a fellow… (Yea right).
HEY, stop over to MY FRIEND RONNIE’s Trailer and have a beer with us… but I get to sit next to MY FRIEND RONNIE.

hey Boney!

O~L~D~… L~A~D~Y… rofllll you are cruisin for a bruisin… dont worry about me hon… i think OSF just admitted he likes me… roflllllllllllll :huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024: sorry Bobby… had to do it! The devil made me!
OZ

Osf

it isnt about me! its about racing. if new people come to this area and want to learn about the tracks and the people affiliated with them they sure wont like us if they read this trash…! I never claimed to be an angel or a saint. God would strike me with lightning if i did. i just asked if we could keep the main board positive about racing and use it more to invite people to our tracks. i asked the same thing as Ron… cant we be civil to each other. and you can quit acting like you hit ignore because you know everything thats been said.
we are all consumed with what we think is the right thing. we are all at fault, none of us can let it go… i am ready to concede and trust me, if i wanted to i could keep up with the best of you. However, it isnt good for what this board was built for. Jack has put alot of effort into this and he is getting discouraged. So for the sake of racing and decency i hope we can stop with the STFU stuff and ignore each other or get along. I would rather get along.
carolwicks

All my comments to you that are negative have been a reply to a smart-a$$ comment you have made or trying to start somethin.
Check back and you will see.

ie…Clean up your act and THINK before you speak and I think things will run a lot smoother.

I have proven I can take a joke, but some people rub me the wrong way. Don’t mention my name in your post unless you have a question or WTG comment, and I will do the same.

BTW, the above post was a positive one and this is my white flag.
-JIM-

I have actually had a few minutes today to read all this non-sense and I thought I would donate my wisdom to it.

They can can say STFU all they want, the only thing that works is the ignore button.
Jane, Carrol and OSF is proof that women run on emotion.
Jerry, myself and Boneman are proof that men run on reason.
OJ is smarter online.
Boneman really makes dorks look cool.
OcalaJim Is really that ugly in person.
Michael Seay is the only late model guy to buy his take offs from sportsman drivers.

roflllll

now that was funny! but ya better leave my favorite dork alone! :wink:
carol

As the message board turns…

Not only smarter but I’m also much better looking online.

Whereas Edm is freakin’ fugly in both arenas…

Find some reason in THAT, pretty boy…

Otay it’s Ojay

Now,now Now…

[QUOTE=Edm;35312]I have actually had a few minutes today to read all this non-sense and I thought I would donate my wisdom to it.

They can can say STFU all they want, the only thing that works is the ignore button.
Jane, Carrol and OSF is proof that women run on emotion.
Jerry, myself and Boneman are proof that men run on reason.
OJ is smarter online.
Boneman really makes dorks look cool.
OcalaJim Is really that ugly in person.
Michael Seay is the only late model guy to buy his take offs from sportsman drivers.[/QUOTE]

I’m only ugly in person when the spotlight is on me.
When the lights are out there are no ugly people, only those who have not ‘washed’.(that’s what OSF said about his nurse anyway).
BWWAAAAAAAHAHAHA.
Later dudes and dudettes.
-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;35322]
.(that’s what OSF said about his nurse anyway).
[/QUOTE] Are you sure you didn’t mix that up.

I got some emotion right here that he can snuggle up to.

He’s right on one thing… we can say STFU anytime we want.

“Michael Seay is the only late model guy to buy his take offs from sportsman drivers.” DUH, are they Seay’s take off’s or are they the sportsman drivers take off’s? I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer… but I think perhaps Seay buys take offs from sportsman drivers makes more sense… but then EDM was probably typing with one hand again…while he’s trying to get that other one to match the big one.

Now even EDM has become a name dropper…a real sports model for sure.

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;35326]I got some emotion right here that he can snuggle up to.[/QUOTE] You dirty old man, NO, I WILL NOT PULL YOUR FINGER AGAIN. And just because I sat on your lap for pictures last Christmas does not mean that I will do it again.

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;35326]

“Michael Seay is the only late model guy to buy his take offs from sportsman drivers.” DUH, are they Seay’s take off’s or are they the sportsman drivers take off’s? I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer… but I think perhaps Seay buys take offs from sportsman drivers makes more sense…[/QUOTE]I think that one slipped past you a little bit.

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;35326] but then EDM was probably typing with one hand again…while he’s trying to get that other one to match the big one.[/QUOTE] Yeah but we are not all like you. I was actually holding my daughter.

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;35326]Now even EDM has become a name dropper…[/QUOTE]YEP

I try.

Ron, I agree!!

[QUOTE=ronabneysr;35286]you want but some times i think and even my self should think what we do say how would you like to really hurt some one then tomorrow you see there name were they just passed away .

i sure have been to lot of funerals lately sure it’s funny when you say it but how did it affect that person . me i am a big ole boy and back in my day i was a bad asssssssss big ole boy all ways getting into trouble at races fighting and what ever now i try to be a mellow big ole boy

i remember some of you guys making fun of my spelling did it hurt my fillings yes . and if i had of seen you at races we would have took care of it simple but who gives a shit if you don’t like the way i spell or write tough

one thing i think this is a racing message board and i guess you can use and say any thing you want but the other day some one was saying about racer losing his job his car his house man that’s little personal do you think ever one should know that[/QUOTE]

I agree but for once didn’t say anything. If a person loses his house, or anything else for that matter it’s no-one else’s business!! Maybe racing takes his mind off his problems for an hr or so, or probably gives him DIFFERANT problems to think about. I know sometimes we go fishing offshore for the day and totally forget the other BS going on. The DR. says its good for me. I’m sure some say “He shouldnt be doin that” but know what, its none of their business. I personally feel bad someone posted on here that this guy lost his home, that was VERY tasteless! That goes to the very problem with racing today and the reason it is on the decline here in FL. Only big money is supposed to race today, those that can buy 1 or even 2 sets of tires a week etc. That’s what the tracks are becoming, tire, gas, and hot dog stores. Sure glad I bought that boat instead of a race car a couple yrs ago!! LOTS cheaper to use and maintain.