DIRToberFAST at Volusia Speedway!!

DIRToberFAST at Volusia Speedway!! Good turnout for practice last night! Racing tonight for Sportsman, Modified, Street Stock, Thunder Stock and 4-Cyl Challengers!!! Party after the races with brats, beer, music and karaoke! Then tomorrow… Late Models are BACK!!! Yes, yes, yes! VSP is the place to be this weekend. Should be a Scorcher in more ways than one!!!

:sport009:“I’m on my way to Volusia Speedway!”

I am in the tower at Volusia and it is absolutely beautiful outside (hot but beautiful). Come join us as we celebrate DIRToberFAST at Volusia Speedway Park with 2 days of racing action. Going to be a fun-filled weekend for sure.

See ya here at Volusia Speedway Park

I will have updates on tonight’s action at Volusia at www.floridadirttracknews.com. Winners and how qualifying is going.

[SIZE=“3”]And the fun continues!
The party was great fun last night with some excellent karaoke singers!
The smell of pancakes, sausage and eggs is waking everybody up this morning!
Several racers are already set for the swap meet! This is a great chance to find a special deal!
Many Late Model racers are already on the property!
VSP is awake and busy already this morning!
See you all real soon!
[/SIZE]

:sport009:“I’m on my way to Volusia Speedway!”

$250 Value Nitro Powered R/C Truck Going Home With VSP Fan Tonight!

New Red Hobbies & Racing Facility will be demonstrating their super-powered R/C vehicles at intermission of tonight’s racing program at VSP. Just announced, they are sponsoring a $250 value Nitro Powered R/C Truck which will go home with one lucky VSP fan tonight!
Late Models are already on the property as preparations go on for tonight’s DIRToberFAST finale!
Gates open at 5:30. Late Model Qualifying at 7:00 and racing at 7:30!
See you soon!