Orlando Speedworld - 10/32 IMPORTANT UPDATE...

On Friday 10/23/09 Orlando Speedworld will host the 37th Marion Edwards Memorial feature 100 laps for the combined Late Models, along with the Sportsman, Modifieds, Legends, Super Stocks, Strictly Stocks and Bandoleros.

Pit Gates Open at 2:00pm
Grandstands Open at 6:00pm
Racing Starts at 8:00pm

General Admission - $20.00
Students & Seniors - $15.00
Kids 11 & Under FREE!

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOL SALES ON FRIDAY 10.23.09

You WILL be allowed to bring a 6-pack sized cooler into the grandstands on Friday 10.23 ONLY. NO GLASS ALLOWED.

We look forward to seeing everyone there Friday Night for a great night of racing.

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;36193]On Friday 10/23/09 Orlando Speedworld will host the 37th Marion Edwards Memorial feature 100 laps for the combined Late Models, along with the Sportsman, Modifieds, Legends, Super Stocks, Strictly Stocks and Bandoleros.

Pit Gates Open at 2:00pm
Grandstands Open at 6:00pm
Racing Starts at 8:00pm

General Admission - $20.00
Students & Seniors - $15.00
Kids 11 & Under FREE!

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOL SALES ON FRIDAY 10.23.09

You WILL be allowed to bring a 6-pack sized cooler into the grandstands on Friday 10.23 ONLY. NO GLASS ALLOWED.

We look forward to seeing everyone there Friday Night for a great night of racing.[/QUOTE]

AHHHH, just like the old days at Daytona, Small cooler full of ice and a case under each arm.

Do you know how many beers i can get in a cooler like that.:aktion033::ernaehrung004::slight_smile:

10/32, really?? Voice of NSS

Is there no beer sales because you finished it off??? Just kidding, it is really Boneman’s fault as he brought it up in his arguement post. Nice going!!

I’ll guess the old 'fridge broke down.

That, or there is a really bored Orange County licensing guy with too much time on his hands to shut it down.:confused:

That’s OK, though; suds can be found anywhere.

and thanks to Keeler for giving the heads-up notice.

ahhh Mfer… Yes I do, a creative drinker can be a hell of a packer at times…

Ok Rexticle I do hear the noosing party headed your way…

and yes Ed that does sound like the good ole days… When I was a wee little kid I always wondered why all the ladies seemed to carry those monster purses to events, especially when they never usually carry one… Then I grew up and figured it out and yes I have used that trick with past Girlfriends…

Hey Mark… Thank you very much for the heads up on that I am quite sure, those on the Grandstand side appreciate you letting them know that…

[QUOTE=flraceguy;36220]When I was a wee little kid I always wondered why all the ladies seemed to carry those monster purses to events, especially when they never usually carry one… Then I grew up and figured it out and yes I have used that trick with past Girlfriends…
…[/QUOTE]

I can pack PATCHES quite full before inflating, then as the night goes on, she gets smaller and smaller due to “WITHDRAWALS”. By nights end, she can go back into the travel bag without any problems (provided I can see the travel bag).

[QUOTE=flraceguy;36220]ahhh Mfer… Yes I do, a creative drinker can be a hell of a packer at times…

.[/QUOTE]

COME ON MAN!!! Keep that personal stuff to yourself.

Now that was funny. See everyone at the track tonight and thanks Mark for the heads up!!