The Crotch Salute ?????

[B]The President of the US chose to use the crotch salute to honor the 14
killed at Ft. Hood(one of the dead was an unborn child,not a fetus).
This took place on November 11th. Notice all are saluting,even the man not in uniform. Obama is after all the ‘Commander in Chief’ of the soldiers he is supposed to be honoring.:frowning:
He bows to other dignateries and makes a fool of our nation and the office he holds, and then does this kind of crap at home.
Hope we can survive 3 more years of his political B/S. :sprachlos020:

-JIM-
.[/B]

The 'crotch salute' by the POTUS.jpg

hey,

he might have not been able to read those teleprompters or someone forgot to write it on them for him to do something. Its never his fault.

You sure this isn’t photo shopped? The reason I ask this is because certain people have their faces wiped out. The picture just looks to easy.

Huh…

Clean your ipod screen Jimbo. Those faces are blocked by the ‘teleprompter’ screens. This moron needs a telep. to go to the bathroom and sing in the shower. :grinser010:

Picture below tells it all…:sprachlos020:
-JIM-

obama_head_up_ass.jpg

MAN, If I could bend like that I wouldn’t be married !!! :ernaehrung004:

And why does that comment not surprise me…coming from youse:sprachlos020:

-GYM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;38436][B]The President of the US chose to use the crotch salute to honor the 14
killed at Ft. Hood(one of the dead was an unborn child,not a fetus).
This took place on November 11th. Notice all are saluting,even the man not in uniform. Obama is after all the ‘Commander in Chief’ of the soldiers he is supposed to be honoring.:frowning:
He bows to other dignateries and makes a fool of our nation and the office he holds, and then does this kind of crap at home.
Hope we can survive 3 more years of his political B/S. :sprachlos020:

-JIM-
.[/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but the thought that a “Commander in Chief” doesn’t even have the decency to be respectful of the people that serve our Great country is disgusting…

I have said it before and will say it again, one of the requirements of Presidency should be Military service… A leader should have the experience and understanding to lead… Without having the intimate knowledge of serving, how can one be called “Commander in Chief”… And for that matter have the balls to be able to send them to strange and far off places to possibly get killed…

Have a great day all…

I agree…

if memory serves me correctly, JFK was the last Dem. president who had military service. He refused to get us involved in Viet Nam. After he was assasinated LBJ went whole hog sending us over there. Nixon got us out.
All Rep. presidents since Kennedy have had military svc. None of the Dem. pres. in this same period have had svc. Maybe GW Bush got us in there with no exit plan,but to do nothing after 9/11 would have said we were cowards to the rest of the world and let them know it was OK to hit us again. After the first ‘hit’ to the World trade Center in '93(I think), Clinton did ‘NOTHING’,so they hit it again with a better plan.

So along with ‘natural born citizen’ should be some prior military svc.
And let the Generals and Admirals do the job they trained for all their lives.:ernaehrung004:

Sorry about my venting, but we are in deep with this ‘teleprompter’ president and I just hope we survive his tax and spend admin. :sprachlos020:
-JIM-

Survive??

No way, we’ll all be dead and gone before this spending spree is ever paid for. And his plan for troops to Afghanastan?? Thats like telling some the fight lasts 5 mins then I walk away… What would they do, plar rope a dope like Ali did in his last few fights, except his opponents didnt anounce when they would walk away! Yup, yhays our Pres!!

Lbj

also served in the navy in WWII. JFK let the Diem brothers (one was pres. of South Viet Nam, the other one was a crook be killed. JFK could have prevented the coup of generals take over but he turn his back on the Diems. Of course a few months after that JFK was killed. I was in 10 grade, still remember the picture of their bodies in the pres.palace shown in the newspaper. That set the stage for us being in Nam, by first sending in the Green Beret as advisors and then the rest is history.