All Stars at Ocala Speedway

Here are some of the drivers who have Ocala on thier website schedules

Greg Hodnett
Donny Schatz
Jac Haudenschild
Terry McCarl
Fred Rahmer

That’s all you need!

My two favorite “true outlaw” drivers are right there - Terry McCarl and Greg Hodnett.

My biggest problem will be trying to figure out which shirt to wear…

Maybe you should take the front of one and the back of the other, resew them, and you can have both.

Don’t forget Danny Lasoski.
I’ll post an updated list tomorrow. We have many more to add.

I think Danny Lasoski running Ocala is a given these days.

But the big reason the stands will be packed will be to see the return of this message board’s HaudFan (aka “The Hot Foot” Brian Penrose) to mini sprint action after laborious winter testing that resulted in theoretically fixing the chain-busting gremlins that plauged his car.

:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

No Apollo Rocket?

I did some checking and here is what I found so far…

Donny Schatz
Terry McCarl
Danny Lasoski
Greg Hodnett
Darryn Pitman
Dale Blaney
Lance Dewease
Greg Wilson
Tim Schaffer
Fred Rahmer
Stevie Smith
Doug Esh
Sam Hafertepe
I have some more that I’m working on and I’ll post an update soon.

shaffer is an ok lernerville speedway, but no Apollo Rocket Ed lynch jr.

Kraig Kinser will be there. One of my friends is helping wrench on the car.

Just to let everyone know, Ocala Speedway is being very careful about saying who will be there and who will not. Right now there is a solid list of top racers who we are pretty sure will be there, but we choose to err on the side of safety and not jump out there with “official” announcements. Truth is, we’ve been bitten before from saying that someone will be there and they failed to show up for whatever reason, and no track really knows 100% until they step onto the property.

Trust me on this…this show is going to be worth way more that what you will pay to see it!

Well before any rumors start here I will confirm this…

I WILL BE THERE :huepfen024:

Yeah I know…BFD

-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;41466]Well before any rumors start here I will confirm this…

I WILL BE THERE :huepfen024:

Yeah I know…BFD

-JIM-[/QUOTE]

Your right GYM, BFD…BUT…I will be there Friday night, signing autographs and when I’m done…I’ll be there for ya Buddy!!! LOL

I guess my late nights and endless hours on the computer are paying off…here’s the updated listed…

Donny Schatz
Terry McCarl
Danny Lasoski
Greg Hodnett
Darryn Pitman
Dale Blaney
Lance Dewease
Greg Wilson
Tim Schaffer
Fred Rahmer
Stevie Smith
Doug Esh
Sam Hafertepe
Cody Darrah
Chad Layton
Mike Erdley
Mark Smith
Bob Felmlee
Dean Jacobs
Kitt Henry
Jared Ridge
Ryan Bunton
Brandon Wimmer
Bill Rose
David Gravel
Jac Haudenschild

Hoseheads is reporting that Paul McMahon will be at Ocala driving the #13 Tom Buch sprintcar from Pennsylvania.

I have also heard that Kasey Kahne Racing, Joey Saldana is planning on racing at Ocala.

While I may be the only person in this state that owns multiple t-shirts of this driver, it pains me to say that I read that “Bad” Chad Layton isn’t coming down from Pennsylvania for SpeedWeeks. This would be the first time in quite a few years that he doesn’t make the trip.