39th Annual DIRTcar Winternationals Postponed Until February 3rd Due to Rain

Due to all the rain Mother Nature has blessed us with today and yesterday, the 39th Annual DIRTcar Winternationals at Volusia Speedway Park has postponed opening day until tomorrow, Wednesday, February 3rd. Join us at 7:30 tomorrow night for the DIRTcar UMP Open Wheel Modifieds and the All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint cars.

General admission is $29 with a free Fan Pit Pass Every night. Grandstands open at 5 pm with racing at 7:30 pm. Pit gate opens at noon with pit passes $40.

Trackside Motor Home Parking is available for $300 week with campground camping nightly at $25.00.

The track itself is good but everything else is soaked around Volusia. Tomorrow’s forecast calls for party cloudy skies with a high around 67, low 50so be sure to bring a jacket tomorrow evening.

Hope to see you there tomorrow night!!!

What’s a " Free Fan Pit Pass" ??

I think it means you can go into the pits after the races, not sure about before, and meet the drivers and talk to them. But I will find out for sure for you and let you know.

i was thinking about going to see that race but its not worth me spending 30 bucks and a 1hour and 30min drive.:frowning:

I can assure you its worth every penny and every minute.

anyone know how many cars are there for this?

Uhh, that would be a metric sh!t ton of cars and EDM is right, you will not be disappointed. Note: 1 metric sh!t-ton = (~50 410’s and probably 80 or so UMP mods - at least that is the average)

I love the sprints at VSP and am going up tomorrow. February in Florida is the best!

This truly is my very first DIRTcar Winternationals but by everything everyone at Volusia has told me from the past, the pits will be packed tomorrow night with All Stars and DIRTcar UMP Modifieds. All I can say is that it will be AWESOME for sure.

Last year for each class they had 6 heats of AT LEAST 9 cars. Bubbas numbers are pretty accurate.

I saw one heat of sprints last year that consisted of names like Swindell, Smith, Schatz, Saldana, Kinser and a few others that I don’t remember. Those names all in one heat race could have been a feature anywhere in the country.