Hey Carol and Boneman

Todd - Great timing…

I agree with you… something should be left ie, the reason for the windex and by whom…

Additionally, I was informed today that only the first three people mentioned in your post have the ability to windex (Rich, Jane and You).

I was asked to be a moderator years ago and had the BUTTON… never used it… However, if I did, I have enough backbone to admit it…

Most times we have a post windexed and NO ONE knows anything… like some little man or woman slipped into the world of message boards and hit the windex button and then slipped out the same door…

When something gets windex and no one admits doing it… it means we have a liar among us… SHAME SHAME SHAME… to lie about something so small and still be able to hold his / her head high…

Deleting post for good reason holds water… but for censorship or personal reasons is total BS. This isn’t my first rodeo.

Carol …

[QUOTE=carolwicks;43347]if ANYONE is “filling Jack in” with any of this BS they should be ashamed of themselves. Jack has been living in hell and his family are all suffering with him. The last thing he needs to care about right now is this rediculous bickering on HIS message board. I beg you people. PLEASE do not bother jack or his family now… let him bask in the love and support. it is really helping. the BS is not.
GROW UP for crying out loud.
CAROLWICKS aka OZ[/QUOTE]

I feel sick since I did exactly what was suggested on here and I did email Jack about two weeks ago. I did not agree and simply told him with one word from him I would stop but I did not agree with what was being said and could not believe it was what he wanted. I also said that I respected all he had built and all he had done and IF that was what he wanted I thought it could all end by him posting something. Why the person would tell us to email him while they knew what was going on is beyond me. I had no clue as to anything that was going on with him since the last time I had seen him was at his mother’s funeral and I did not want to do more than be there out of respect and support for him. I appreciate what you said above and feel that if someone else felt that way, they would have said something along the same lines.
At this point I feel that we have a lot of hurt feelings over something so minor that I am ashamed to have ever gotten into it. If they want to pull the board, then so be it. It would be a great loss but I come on here for the fellowship of fellow fans, not to deal with this and I will survive no matter if this is here or not. There are a lot of good people on here and my hopes are that we can all take a breath starting with me, and move on. I am not going to bash this person by name in here but I will surely send you a message as to where you can find the repeated comments I mentioned above.

[QUOTE=Jane;43334]Sorry everyone but I am lost right now on what happened. I have not deleted any posts or edited any posts and don’t have the slightest clue of what you all are talking about. What was said that I am suppose to have deleted since I have no clue.

Right now this message board is the very last thing I look at. I have been very busy posting stories on the front page and pit stop and race results and answering alot of email about Jack but I have not done anything to this board.

So could someone please tell me what I have done that I don’t even know about??? I would appreciate it alot since I have done ZERO to this board lately but answer questions.

Thanks - Jane[/QUOTE]

OK, someone, not sure who buried Andy’s posts so deep they can’t be found (if they still actually exist). As i stated he is not a staff writer so god forbid someone with literary TALENT insult the staff writers with a well written informative story…and what does ANY of this have to do with Jack getting better? Somebody needs a new crutch!!!

Where is Andy? did he give up or is he banned?

Everyone read this fast 5,4,3,2,1…Windex.