All Open Wheel Drivers !!!!

PLEASE keep your schedule open for April 17th. We are having a fundraiser at Citrus for Jack Smith and its gonna be a GREAT night! You will share the fun on the track with the Checkered Flag Sprints!
Read the above posts on the stickys for ALL info regarding whats being done. Please call me and let me know if you plan to race that night or even show up to watch. Thank you so much.
carol wicks
941-629-7451

Open Wheel Drivers

I spoke to Richie Smith and Daniel Webster at Citrus Thursday, they will be there. Also Kyle Bookmiller, Wayne Jefferson, Robby Cooper, Eric Rudd, Scott Mcdaniels, so far just getting started call me if any of you other open wheel drivers can make it.

T. Carreno

813-267-3710

Tony…

LJ Grimm,Jeremy Gerstner, & Bobby Baldwin will be there. I talked to the guys you did too. lol left some messages… will keep you informed. This is gonna be one heck of a race! (with no dang Carreno Hog)…
OZ

Man I can’t wait. I made some announcements Saturday at Citrus and we said a special prayer for Jack. Tony, if I can be of any help, please let me know. Carol has my number.

I think a flyer would be a great idea too.