Hey Todd

Did you get my PM to you - the one requesting you NOT to windex the post, to let it die a natural death?

I think if it was to stay a day or two, others had a few things to add to it.

You are the only one (In control of the WINDEX STICK) that seems to think it would be a good idea to let people know why/how the windex happened.

It sure doesn’t take much of a man to windex and then hide… “POOF - I AM IMPORTANT IN LIFE…FINALLY”.

I’ve saved copies of what was posted/windexed.

“END OF STORY” lol

a-yup, i got it.

as i said in the thread, i wasn’t going to touch it unless you asked me to do so. therefore, i didn’t think it necessary to reply that i wasn’t going to delete the thread.

even if you had requested it, there had been several posts which where “off topic” from you. so i probably wouldn’t have actually deleted the thread.

i would have just deleted the body of your original post as well as any “on topic” replies on your subject and left an explanation at the bottom. probably retitled it “Now with 100% less OSF” while i was at it. :aetsch013:

because i have a wholly inappropriate sense of humor. :engel016:

(Here’s my kiss ass statement of the day)

Todd, never met you, but you look like a stand-up person (did I ever tell you I am as blind as a bat)…

U Da Man!

Nuff Said (turning off the kiss ass machine now)

Todd, never met you

i thought you were at that New Smyrna Frasson hoe-down for the … Red Eye, i think it was? you remember the guy with the continence problem trying to put up the tent ( that wasn’t me, he just made an impression )? Kim stopped out and talked to us for a while. Andy and Gee-Um were there. Rex and Michael Poole were ripping on me and i was laughing so hard i couldn’t hardly stand up.

OK, I suppose all that adult beverage had nothing to do with you remaining in the upright position. I think that was the Govenors Cup last Nov…:huepfen024:
-Gee Um-

I think that was the Govenors Cup last Nov…:huepfen024:

i think you’ve got it. wasn’t OSF there?

Yup…The big guy was there. My wife and I sat with him in the stands. He doubles as a great wind breaker(not to be confused with breaking wind)…:sprachlos020:
That’s also the night my wife gave Jerry a little kitten she had raised from birth(I was going to say she gave him a little pussy, but I know how you guys like to twist my words):grinser010:

Later,
-Ge UMM-

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;43547]

i think you’ve got it. wasn’t OSF there?[/QUOTE]

Yep,I was there (I was one of the 11 that helped you with that tent). I just didn’t realize that person that couldn’t put up a tent would have been anyone those guys would associate with from KARNAC (wrong again OSF).

As I remember now… thinking back to that group…I don’t think there was one in the whole group that I would consider buying a used car from (or letting near a small animal). I do remember alot of laughter about some other person (not present) that had a rough time on the track the night before. If I remember correct, he deposited most of his race car on the track.

I was one of the 11 that helped you with that tent

wasn’t my tent. i just provided some invaluable supervisory assistance. ( ie - “i think ya oughta put that doohickey through the thingamabob” )

As I remember now… thinking back to that group…I don’t think there was one in the whole group that I would consider buying a used car from (or letting near a small animal).

yeah, that was me.

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;43550]That’s also the night my wife gave Jerry a little kitten she had raised from birth(I was going to say she gave him a little pussy, but I know how you guys like to twist my words):grinser010:

Later,
-Ge UMM-[/QUOTE]

You were just too damn fast for us on that one!

If I remember correct, he deposited most of his race car on the track.

OH CHIT…you done gone and done it now old gross one…Ed knows people who can get you windexed for sure :sprachlos020:

if I remember correctly, that was the #44 Sportsman too…'cept you could not tell the number on the front stretch…'cause it was GONE.(been there,done that).

I also remember somethin’ about a guy putting gas in his diesel truck…:sprachlos020:
-GYM-

Jim,

Did your wife find the kitten as a newborn and no mother or what?? My daughter Kimber raised one from about a day old until he was an adult. Someone put him in a shoebox at Target and left him in a buggy outside. She called the SPCA and they told her exactly what to do to keep him alive and she did. But I was just wondering where your wife found the baby?? I once found 4 kittens someone just dumped by a bridge here on Merritt Island where Alex and I love to fish. They weren’t old enough to be dumped but they were. Somehow I was lucky and saved all four but I haven’t always been lucky in saving newly born kittens but I do try. Just glad to see there is another person with a heart like mine for kitties.

Jane

Thanks Jeem…

I’m glad you brought up OSF’s alternative fuel problem. At first I wasn’t sure what he meant when he announced to the crowd that he had “bad gas”.

Hmmm…I wonder if he remembers that I was there, too…or that I loaned him that $10,000 dollars, either.

Given his advanced age, his abnormal thought processes and his abominable eating habits, I figure public incontinence is surely the next phase after this lapse in memory.

Then comes those men in the funny white smocks…

Wow…

:huepfen024:
Pleasent surprise…Checked this thread this AM and it’s still here.
:huepfen024:

Thank youse.
-JEEM-

All I know is Virginia ate some of her tater salad, went in to take a dump and came out with the little kittie??? (neat trick - wonder if she could do it with a Lab dog).
Yeo OJ… I had quite a bit of “Gas Problem”, 5 gals as a matter of fact, thats when my dumb ass realized it and shut the pump off. Then I put 35 gals of diesel in on top of the 5 gal of gas and hoped for the best…
I immediately went across the street to a bunch of guys under a LEANING tent and made the second mistake of the day - I asked them what they thought about the 5 gal of gas in the tank. Boy, talk about a bunch of know nothings… those guys couldn’t find their own asses using both hands. One thought he was a cook, others looked like homeless folks asking for spare change (NOT FOR WORK). What scared me most was the way their eyes lit up when they heard that one lucky guy was gonna get some FREE PUXXY before the meal was over.

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;43568]
Yeo OJ… I had quite a bit of “Gas Problem”, 5 gals as a matter of fact, thats when my dumb ass realized it and shut the pump off. Then I put 35 gals of diesel in on top of the 5 gal of gas and hoped for the best…
I immediately went across the street to a bunch of guys under a LEANING tent and made the second mistake of the day - I asked them what they thought about the 5 gal of gas in the tank. Boy, talk about a bunch of know nothings… those guys couldn’t find their own asses using both hands.[/QUOTE]

[B]We had no answer because we never really met a dumb-ass that had done that before. Something about the gas nozzel having a green cover which is suppose to be diesel…Make a note here,“All covers at a BP are GREEN”. Also the water hoses are real small; good thing for ‘you’ to know here.:sprachlos020:

LOLOLOLOOL
-JEEM-[/B]