Late Model Digest going to the dogs.....

The Feb.24 issue features Speedweeks and a ton of Florida drivers like McLeod, Allen, and Bass who all won championships during Speedweeks and also features almost all of the top Florida drivers like Nasse, Adkins, Rogers, and Russell ect. It is a very good issue.

And in Jim Carson’s Checkered Flag artical it features some of dogs that are a regularly seen at the track like Dick Andersons dog “Brandy”, Ricky Brook’s dog “Sugar” and Dustin Dunn’s (our) dog "Cruiser. That was a nice added bonus.

Hi Andrew…

that was a great edition of Late Model Digest. Has so many of our drivers in there for various achievements. Loved the pic of Dickies dog under the covers. lol Hope you and your family are well and Dustin is behavin! :wink:
take care… talk soon
carol aka OZ

I was pretty happy with a few of the photos in that issue. And the cover from the first Speedweeks issue was pretty good as well. I think my favorite shot though was the one of Sean Bass celebrating his win!!

That’s because Sean’s wins are so few and far between!!! Sorry Sean… had to do it…