Atlanta race!

Was one crazy race and idiot of the day goes to Carl Edwards!! “accidently on purpose” tossed Keselowski in the air. Kes landed on his side and limped away. Carl in the trailer for a tongue lashing and i imagine some stiff fines.
Kurt, Kenseth,Montoya, Kahne, Menard, Allmendinger, Vickers, Biffle, Harvick and Speed are the top ten…
There were so many empty seats. Worse I’ve seen it I think… ;-(
OZ

Nascar’s fault

Now Carol, we all know that Nascar said in the beginning of the season that they want more beatin and bangin this year. UNFORTUNATELY someone is going to get hurt bad or something worse can happen. :(. They and many other drivers have been on track fighting for years but this time Nascar went to far with the beatin and bangin they are allowing. I disagree with all Nascar is doing with this. We already had Denny and Brad beat on each other. Who next…?
Have a good week and keep smiling. Things have to get better for our country. Pray for our soldiers :slight_smile:

it was ok when kesoloski was doing it right

sonner or later . it all comes back to you . so just remember that there are two sides . and ever body has a different version of who was at fault

like the young new driver with nerves of steel that jumps into a place that there ain’t enough room . but he makes it but puts two cars into the wall well he thinks that;s cool

then the day comes that he’s sitting in wall with his eyes crossed and a head ache today edwards a zero next week hamlin will be a zero that’s racing

how many cars has kesoloski done same way just like ron hornaday

short track on a big track

When have we talked about nascar this much lately think they brought some excitment back.

rofllllllllllll

exciting? well yeh it is fun… i dont care who was at fault…what happened today could have killed a young man… Carl should know better. hes been NASCAR racing alot longer than Brad…
JOANNE! i love our soldiers. they are the reason we can come on here and raise caine with each other. they are the reason carl and brad can race, they are the reason we all wake up in a free country. There isnt a day I dont think about them. My flag waves proud 365 days a year. Everyone should do the same. :wink:
OZZIE

Was one crazy race and idiot of the day goes to Carl Edwards!!

bull shit. Keselowski has been wrecking the hell out of Cup guys for well over a year now and NASCAR hasn’t done dick about it.

the only thing that would make this better is if Hamlin comes out next week and stuffs that dumbass in the wall.

i’m going to be looking for a 99 shirt.

amen todd ! kesachumpski is a p. o. s. awesome job carl ! perfectly executed ! thats how you teach these punks respect . if nascar would have suspended this punk last year the first time he started this crap and got his attention , we wouldnt be having this conversation . nascar fumbled , carl picked it up , scored a touchdown .

I agree! Racing has always operated on a “what goes around, comes around” basis. Besides, Carl just spun out Brad; Nascar put the wings, doors and flaps on the COT that turned it over. I doubt they will take any credit for it.

you know i love racing i’m a race car addict yesterday

we were suppose to go to the blast from the past . but had engine problems with with our open wheel saturday night at auburndale and could not get it fixed in time and did not get to go

and i can’t fit in the #14 open wheel so i stayed home sorry joyce ;;;;;

and i don’t want to see any one get hurt racing i guess i am different from most people . and if any one has knowned me for any lenght of time i will loan you give you help you do any thing for you

i love racing but i have a memory and i never forget . and i feel what goes around comes around . that rubbing is racing is a bunch of bull sh--------------t if thirty dirt cars can run four wide side by side with 800 hp no mirrows AND NO RADIOS .

AND YOU GOT 14 ASPHALT CARS RUNNING SIDE BY SIDE HOW DO YOU RUN DOWN IN CORNERS AND RUN OVER CAR IN FRONT OF YOU DUMP HIM OR GET UP TO HIS CORNER AND TURN HIM INTO THE WALL AND LAUGH ABOUT IT

YOU CALL THAT RACING IF YOU ARE FAST ENOUGH TO CATCH THE GUY IN FRONT OF YOU AND HE STAYS IN HIS RACING LINE DON’T BEAT HIS BACK BUMPER OFF GO TO OUTSIDE THERE MR JIMMIE JOHNSON .

THEN LOOK AT ALL FANS YOU ARE GONNA HAVE NOW RUN IN CORNER AND CRASH HIM SPIN HIM OUT PUT HIM IN WALL BLAME IT ON HIS SISTER OR WHO EVER

TELL EVER BODY HE WAS HOLDING YOU UP AND YOU HAD TO GO

THEN NEXT WEEK WHILE YOU ARE AT THE DENTIST OFFICE GETTING SOME NEW TEETH CAUSE SOME ONE JUST HAPPENED TO BE BROTHER IN LAW TO THE OTHER GUY

SOONER OR LATER IT ALL CATHES UP TO YOU LIKE THE GUY THAT AIN’T GOT TIME TO WAIT ON START OF RACE JUST BEFORE THEY THROW THE GREEN

THE GUY STARTING 12 ROWS BACK THINKS THEY ARE PAYING 25.000 DOLLARS TO WIN AND HE IS ALL READY FOUR WIDE ON OUT SIDE HAMMER DOWN ALL READY IN THIRD PLACE GO GETTUM KYLE BUSH

NOW THERE ARE LOT OF THEM LOCAL KYLE BUSH DRIVERS YOU CAN TELL THEY GOT PILE OF CARS BEHIND THERE GARAGES WERE THERE BRAKES DID NOT WORK

WELL I STAYED HOME WORKED ON CAR AND WATCHED ((99 MR CARL EDWARDS GIVE O SACKOHOCKY LOCKY JUST WHAT HE DESERVED NOW

THEY OUGHT TO LET FEW MORE — DO UNTO OTHERS – MAYBEE THEY WILL GET BACK TO RACING THEN :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Kas & Carl

doesnt really matter whos right or wrong. They both are and the results of their stupidity has injured fans in the stands and that IS WRONG! they paid a mint to get there to enjoy the day and for some it was ruined and painful.Carl should have slapped him around in the pits… not going 200 MPH on a track & stands full of innocent people.
OZ

Just my Opinion, but we need to be careful about being too hard on NACAR right now concerning the aggressive driving. The sport has become so sanitized that it needs a spark. I do agree that the car almost flying into the fence was a lttle much, but I doubt Carl thought that was going to happen. Hopefully once the Wing comes off, the cars flying will go away! As far as the empty seats at Atlanta, i believe the Spring race is always like that. Atlanta just has too many seats. If you took all of the people from turn 3 and put them on the frontstretch it would have been nearly full. Now we just need Jr’s luck to turn around and the stands will start to fill up again. he had a top 5 car yesterday, but he fell victim to the Tire issues. he still finished 15th and moved into 13th in the standings. like him or not, NASCAR’s success rides on his shoulders!

Bottom line!!

[QUOTE=carolwicks;43929]Was one crazy race and idiot of the day goes to Carl Edwards!! “accidently on purpose” tossed Keselowski in the air. Kes landed on his side and limped away. Carl in the trailer for a tongue lashing and i imagine some stiff fines.
Kurt, Kenseth,Montoya, Kahne, Menard, Allmendinger, Vickers, Biffle, Harvick and Speed are the top ten…
There were so many empty seats. Worse I’ve seen it I think… ;-(
OZ[/QUOTE]

Lets all stop kidding ourselves. If you’re a Kes fan it was wrong, an Edwards fan it was fine. Myself I’m an Edwards fan so Kes had it coming, sorry it was so bad but Practically all the drivers would do the same thing to Kes. I just hope it doesnt happen again, but again LOTS of other drivers in the past have done the same thing and the fans were on their feet cheering. I say let them race, if someone needs a little education they will get it on the track. Do you really think Edwards said, "Oh heck, I’m bord, 50 laps down, guess I’ll wreck Kes, nothing better to do! Nascar asked for it and they got it.

was that not kasoloski that said last year when he

spinning around and around down straight a way that it was fun or was it hamlin … guess thats why they make the big bucks :ernaehrung004:

Tunaman

you are too funny…i do agree alot of what happened to Kes was NASCARS fault and hopefully the wings will come off… i dont care for clean cut roundy roundy but i dont care to see anyone hurt either. if it were your kid in the car would you care to see him in Kes predicament? Oh well its all history now. lets see where it goes from here.
OZ

From the Aunt Jemima files…

Has anyone seen my waffle(ing) iron?

I left it in here a while ago…it’s a crazy thing.
It just waffles one way…then it waffles back the other way…I tell ya…it just can’t make up its mind sometimes.

Crazy mixed up little waffle iron.

:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;43988]Has anyone seen my waffle(ing) iron?

I left it in here a while ago…it’s a crazy thing.
It just waffles one way…then it waffles back the other way…I tell ya…it just can’t make up its mind sometimes.

Crazy mixed up little waffle iron.

:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:[/QUOTE]

Yup, and it’s getting quite a work out. Just a little more lard and it will be good as new…:huepfen024:

-GeeeeM-

roflmmfao ! wow! that made my ribs hurt !

the results of their stupidity has injured fans in the stands and that IS WRONG!

if you aren’t well aware that fans in the stands ( especially those who love to sit next to the fence ) are ALWAYS at risk observing an automobile race you’re lying to yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtb5eDUuQw

you need to be more aware of your surroundings. OSW lost the flagstand ~17 years ago.

also, i need to see a link to these “injured” “fans”. i don’t see any story on Jayski, the ATT.net news page or NASCAR.com saying this.

if it were your kid in the car would you care to see him in Kes predicament?

maybe punk kids shouldn’t be running around bragging about how “…the harder you race and the rougher you race the, the more you’re rewarded …”?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNNrQek1rUg

an Edwards fan it was fine

no, i would actually say that Carl picked a poor incident for a payback. as Carl said, he did come across Keseloski’s nose.

but Keselowski has been begging for this for a year now.

here’s something for all you Krash-a-wallski fans to think about the when you remember with fondness all those cars he wrecked last year:
http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/opinion/03/08/one.menz.jmenzer.cedwards.bkeselowski.atlanta/index.html
Parking a guy for this race is not enough. I think he deserves at least one race," Keselowski said.

what a hypocritical little piece of crap. how many races are you going to give up for chasing Hamlin all over the track and wrecking his cars, Brad?

because you can say that most of his contacts with Edwards have been incidental but Kes obviously thinks Hamlin is a patsy. and so far … has been right.

but I doubt Carl thought that was going to happen.

Carl hit Krash-a-wallski in the LR and turned him towards the infield. there were two mistakes in his execution though:
1 - Carl spun Brad before they got to the dog leg on the front stretch
2 - Carl executed the spin too quickly. Brad’s car didn’t pick up a vector to the infield before it was completely backwards. once it was backwards the rear end lifted off and there was no way for the tires to steer the car after that so Brad did almost a straight line across the dog leg into the wall.

Carol

And if I was Edwards father would I be happy when Kes wrecked him?? Or what about when Gordon spun out Wallace at Bristol, everyone was on their feet cheering. Or what about Earnhardt wrecking Labonte in the allstar race? Everyone was cheering!! But let the tables turn and everyone wants blood. So i say again, it depends on who does who wrong. Recent race at NSS, I told my wife lets see how long it takes “so & so” to pile drive the car in front, as I turned to tell my brother the same thing, lap 1 turn 3 he pile drives the car in front of him. I mentioned this to a friend of mine and he says, "Yes but we wer all glad to see #1 pile drive #2. His opinion and I respect it, but its one way or the other folks. That was all I was saying. That is what is wrong with racing today, slap this one but not that one. Just my opinion.
P.S. trying to turn over a new leaf and not say names!!