Is there any interest in this !!!!

[SIZE=“3”]I am working on something you all might light so I will throw this out and see what you all think.
Sometime in June or July I would like to put together a reunion of all age drivers .From beginners to my favs the 60 and over crowd. Don’t miss understand I love everyone of you I just relate to the older crowd because I am older.
Let me know your feelings on this asap because I would have to start working on this right away.
You can call me or email me. Thanks, Joyce
352-942-2369
slankfordl@aol.com[/SIZE]

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa…too much racin’ and will probably be too hot or rain.
One ‘reunion’ a year is enough for me.:sport009:
-GeeeM-

One question.

Just how deep do you think that well is?
Seriously.

Too much of a good thing can kill it.

The two Blast were well received… I’d leave it alone and go for #3

And I would suggest a stronger effort to make it a “Total Blast”, start early letting everyone know it’s for Ass-fault and Dirt Drivers… we’re all in this together… I grew up with the ass-fault, but learned the dirt is exciting stuff… I go to and enjoy both now.

ONE BIG BLAST INCLUDING BOTH - (and I’d suggest Ocala for the location as it’s been both dirt, ass-fault and now dirt again… hell, it’s dirt over ass-fault at present)… and for you dummies out there, I know how to spell ass-fault, its asphalt or sumthin lik dat.

Thanks,for the response And I will consider your imput and not waste my effort .Thanks guys and gals