try this ride out go to this site it's bad

you tube super modified ride in car with lou cicconi

you will know you got right site he is sitting incar 75 starting dead last oswego and stafford motor speedway he don’t use brakes watch it

[QUOTE=ronabneysr;44740]you tube super modified ride in car with lou cicconi

you will know you got right site he is sitting incar 75 starting dead last oswego and stafford motor speedway he don’t use brakes watch it[/QUOTE]

Posting the link would be nice. copy and paste works well.

guess you will just have to forgive me can’t copy or paste

i saw this on you you tube and thought some one would get a bang out of seeing a super modified hauling aqaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss

so if you can’t go to " you tube super modified lou cicconi "and type that in well what can i say … ever body can’t get my buddy four = fenton to teach them ok :smilie_bett::smilie_bett:

[SIZE=“4”]Here ya go old buddy?.

Super Modified Ride With Lou Cicconi

BTW there Ron, I tried to look you guys up last Saturday
night in the pits at Auburndale but couldn?t find anyone
around the car (approx 11:00).

Where were you guys at?

Down stealing secrets from the #19 car??

[/SIZE]

You are right Ronnie he was hauling the mail. Jim did you get yoUR BLAST??
Bob…

Gotta love the Super Mods

[QUOTE=flvideo;44767] Jim did you get yoUR BLAST??
Bob…[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“4”]Geez Bob?ya need to start keepin up with
things around here ol? buddy?.

My Blast II DVD Post
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=ronabneysr;44764]i saw this on you you tube and thought some one would get a bang out of seeing a super modified hauling aqaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss

so if you can’t go to " you tube super modified lou cicconi "and type that in well what can i say … ever body can’t get my buddy four = fenton to teach them ok :smilie_bett::smilie_bett:[/QUOTE]

Type when you can copy and paste or just click on a link?? Waaaayyy too much work!!!

Thanks There Fenton# Four

I Never Saw You We Were Having Lot Problem With Car Hooking Up

Keep Changing Gears Still Would Not Hook Up With New Tires Got To Get Me A Set Of Them High Dollar Shocks