Jack Smith Fund Raiser!!

I’ll put some of these up as I can. I am going to try and get the production done early this week. The DVD is $20 and all the proceeds go to the fundraiser. We are donating our time and the media to produce the Video.
This was for you Jack. Bob…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsZIvcCKby4

Great CLip

Great clip Bob I was glad I was able to be a part of it. I would have not missed it for anything.

Keep Fighting and Get well Jack it is not the Same with out you at the Tracks.

Robert

I am so glad everything went so well sorry i could not make it I was battling a serious case of the flu all week and wasnt up to the trip. If anybody deserves all this its my buddy Jack. Get well my friend we got some ball games to go to…

I think Carol summed it up very well in her interview. I know I had a great time Saturday and I really appreciate all the people I have gotten to meet and tracks I have gotten to visit because of Jack.

I have known Jack Smith and worked with Jack for more years than I want to count basically since the beginning of karnac. He is my friend and I am proud to call him my friend. My prayers are with him and he knows this. He can be very stubborn and he is a fighter and I know he will do his best to fight this and come thru with flying colors.

I know you have a long road ahead of you Jack but know you are in our prayers and in our hearts and we are all there when you need us. Get better soon old friend and I will do my best to keep karnac up-to-date as you would want it to be.

God gives us many challenges in life but he also sees us thru them too and he is there for you and your family always.