Fastruck Touring Series All Truck Teams Florida!!!!

To all truck racing teams. It is highly important to get all teams to the races every week that we race. If we are going to have a true touring series we need 25 trucks every week. Together we can really have the series to run with. If you don’t show you’ll end up a weekly division at your local tracks. It is totally up to the truck teams what they want to do, I am just here to help grow the series for all of you. Thanks Ronnie:sport009:

Ok I will bite. I went to this web site http://fastruckracingseries.homestead.com/ and it has not been active for some time. Just how do I find out about this “series”. Post the web site please.

Ok can anyone give me a web site? I would like to check this series out. Is it just me or what. I get the feeling that this seires does not exist.

Let me see if I can find it

I will get a hold of ronnie and find out if I can find out any info for you.

Robert

Thanks,
I must be missing something because I have looked online and found nothing.

Fastruck web site

[QUOTE=sunshinestateracing1;45345]I will get a hold of ronnie and find out if I can find out any info for you.

Robert[/QUOTE]

The site with the hoemstead address, the administrator hasn’t had the opportunity to update. I will be posting information on fastruckracingseries.com/cgi-bin/forum/blah.pl
Please be patient as we get re aligned and get Fastruck back to the truck series to run with. If anybody has any questions they can contact me at 321-403-7558. Again I want to encourage all trucks to ccmp on May 1st we need all trucks racing every week. If you want your voice heard I suggest you race. I can and will make the necessary changes to make this series succesful. Thanks Ronnie:sport009:

patient

I am a fairly patient person and I will wait for you to realigned . The problem is I need to know the dates,tracks,rules,point structure,payout,end of the year awards, ect. I cannot commit to a series without that info. When does the series point(s) start? Without any info out there Should I assume that May 1 , is the first points race of the year?

““If you want your voice heard I suggest you race””

I don’t want to be heard. I want to be informed!

The FUTURE starts TODAY!!!

When the FASTRUCK Series was in its hay day it was one of the premier Shows of the South. We will have a 50 lap FASTRUCK race this weekend at CCMP. We will announce the purse and times shortly. The FUTURE starts today. Its all about Truck count. Stay tuned for further updates.
Bobby Diehl :ernaehrung004:

?

The FUTURE starts today

Does that mean this is the first point race of this series?

The FUTURE starts today

Does that mean this is the first point race of this series.

When is the first points race? Still would like to know. Will the leaders of this series step up and answer simple questions. Really, It is not hard.
Question 1) When is the first points race? ( don’t say track is damage by storm…I know)
Question 2 Why post your phone # and not answer.
Question 3 answer all my question,Not just the 1st place pay ,but 2nd thru last place.

:sprachlos020:[QUOTE=tiresmok;45388]The FUTURE starts today

Does that mean this is the first point race of this series?[/QUOTE]

Still being patient, I must be asking for top sercret info?..take that back… double top sercret. Ok try this, I double dog dare you to tell me about this series. A trip dog dare is in the future!:sprachlos020:

You’re one of the most patient people I know. :slight_smile: This thread shows one of the problems with racing in Florida. You’ve been polite and patient and asked some very relevant questions. You’ve had almost no legitimate responses. I suppose you are suppose to call. However, it would be beneficial for the answers to be posted so others could know. Good luck and good luck to the series.

You’ve had almost no legitimate responses.

Normally means: there is an eel under the rock!!!

answering Fastruck questions!!!

June 5th is the next scheduled race for the Fastruck series. Until we get the series the way we want it and the way the truck teams want it, you will be running for money and trophies. At which time it gets fully organized we’ll start points racing. Again I will tell all truck teams it is very important to attend and race all races. To be a traveling series with major sponsorships we have to be professional and organized. Again I tell everyone my number is 321-403-7558 and I will answer if not busy. If I do not answer leave your name, number and brief message, I will call you back. I hope this clears up your concerns. If not call me. Thanks Ronnie:sport009:

Thanks

Thank for the info. I called and you must have been busy. I will try again next week.

Fastruck!!!

Please remember, if I am busy leave your name, number and a brief message and I will call you back. Again my number is 321-403-7558. Get your trucks ready for June 5th at ccmp. If you don’t show you will not have a voice in the Fastruck Series. Thanks Ronnie:sport009:

O.K. I normally don’t leave mesages because I never get a call back when I am relaxing ,sipping a beer with a note pad with my questions written down and plenty of blank sheets to write answers down. I get return phone calls when I am washing the dog, went to the store, cutting the grass, making meatloaf( I am the cook in the house) ect. Those are the times when I don’t have the phone. When I do, I’m talking to my dad I have not talk to in a while, helping my son with math homework(relearning high school math then helping him), helping daughter with math homework(see above), just sat down with my lovely wife on the couch to hold hands, ect. With that said I will get a hold of you in the coming weeks. We have time before the next race. As for being heard, this is the second time this has come up. I am not using caps but I am talking with a stern tone. I don’t want to be heard. I want to be informed. I race for fun. I want to show up at a race, shake some hands, race my a**ss off, shake more hands and go home! As soon as I try to make myself heard, nobody listens. That when I get pissed off. At that very second I am not having fun. As I said I race for fun! If I don’t like the way its being run I won’t races period. I will not complain and bitch. Run it right and I will stay screw me over I’m gone.I’m not a race promoter and don’t want to be. Make the rules. Gives the rules to the public. Uphold the rules.If thats to hard well good luck. Thats my rant for the day.
P.S. Use this board and the other one as your web site. Post rules, tracks ect. til you get web site updated. Really read what I wanted to know about your series. Thats what I need to commit to this series.Then try not to test the patients of the poeple you want to help with the truck count.

Still being patient, I must be asking for top sercret info?..take that back… double top sercret. Ok try this, I double dog dare you to tell me about this series. A trip dog dare is in the future!:sprachlos020:[/QUOTE]

O.K here goes I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SERIES! If you are taking a LONG break than say so. I am a patient man. Just keep me informed.

Attention all truck drivers. There is no more CCMP. There is no truck race at PGS this weekend. The Trucks will be racing at Punta Gorda Speedway on June 5. Groved Goodyear tires are the track tire and will be avaliable for purchase at the Speedway. Someone has revived an old post here and just wanted to make things clear. Hope to see you on June 5. Thank You!

Kevin Williams
Mike Chase
Greg Roeback