Talladega! Now leave the cars alone!

In my opinion, that was the best Restrictor plate race i’ve ever seen! It somewhat reminded me of the pre restrictor plate days! I think it’s a combination of the bigger boxy cars and the bigger restrictor plate! That race was great! I just hope that NASCAR will leave them alone now! All in all I think this season for the most part has had some very good racing.

Yes it was ok and I’m ok with Harvick winning , It is just plain foolish having them race green, white, checker 3 times. The drivers that don’t like the rule are afraid to speak up I guess.

I love the green white checkered rule! No one wants to see a race finish under yellow. That’s the way the short tracks do it, and that’s what NASCAR needs to do. Now they just need to start racing back to the checkered flag unless there is obvious immediate danger like a wreck at or near the start finish line. These guys knew what they signed up for when they got in the sport. Like the Late Dale Earnhardt said. These guys need some carosine wrags wrapped around their ankles to keep the ants from eating their candy asses! LOL

Yes I always liked that quote. It’s ironic that Dale was unconcerned with safety but unsafe car and equipment did him in. Dale Jr just said on ESPN 2 that 1 green, white ,checker is enough.

i would like to see the restrictor plate disapeare

at the last twenty laps now that would be some good racing . and don’t worry about green white checkered

what’s darell say boogetty boogety boogety

great race

I like the green,white, checker but HATE a race determined by fuel mileage. I think on the first Green,White, Checker the entire field should be brought in for 5 gals fuel only. No adjustments, no nothing, not even cleaning the windshield or grill, gas only. Then they can really race all out. Just my thought

I like the green,white, checker but HATE a race determined by fuel mileage. I think on the first Green,White, Checker the entire field should be brought in for 5 gals fuel only. No adjustments, no nothing, not even cleaning the windshield or grill, gas only. Then they can really race all out. Just my thought

i myself like it when everyone is allowed to use fuel and tire strategy to win or lose the race. I also think they need to go back to 22 gal fuel cells, and4 different bodt styles. I junt dont care for spec racing which NA$CAR has become.

true

[QUOTE=al_tere_go_05;45432]I like the green,white, checker but HATE a race determined by fuel mileage. I think on the first Green,White, Checker the entire field should be brought in for 5 gals fuel only. No adjustments, no nothing, not even cleaning the windshield or grill, gas only. Then they can really race all out. Just my thought

i myself like it when everyone is allowed to use fuel and tire strategy to win or lose the race. I also think they need to go back to 22 gal fuel cells, and4 different bodt styles. I junt dont care for spec racing which NA$CAR has become.[/QUOTE]
You have a valid point. Tires, fuel, it is all part of it. Oh, I’m going fishing tomorrow, I know there’s no money at the dock but we don’t have to pay an entry fee either. AND, the boat was expensive but the fuel is less, NO tires, most likely won’t get wrecked, start when i get there not when someone else says so, but if it does get wrecked, its insured. No one pissed at me, disputes because he did this, he did that, just my thinking. My problem is, I enjoy both! LOL

I’m going fishing tomorrow, I know there’s no money at the dock but we don’t have to pay an entry fee either. AND, the boat was expensive but the fuel is less, NO tires, most likely won’t get wrecked, start when i get there not when someone else says so, but if it does get wrecked, its insured. No one pissed at me, disputes because he did this, he did that, just my thinking. My problem is, I enjoy both! LOL

theres one important thing you forgot to mention , The officials,Tech, and lisences.
many people bitch about how screwed up rules and tracks are but heres where fishing is even worse. You Must buy your fishing lisence and boat regestration from the gov. therefore the gov is the sanctioning body of fishing. Now when you get busted without a lisence, forgot your boat regestration, or someone saw you shooting a gator tou must now deal with the officials which in this case are the local police or game warden.
dont know about you but id rather deal with the officials at my track.

I think the coming in for gas is a good idea. As far as the 4 different body styles, as much as I agree, it just isn’t possible unless each manufacturer maid a car specific for NASCAR. There is no way that all of them would be competitive because their bodies vary so much.It’s just a different time, but I for one want NASCAR to be successful because i still look forward to watching the races on the weekends. I think they have made some good changes as of late. Hopefully they will continue in that direction!

I think they have made some good changes as of late. Hopefully they will continue in that direction!

[B][I]So do I. Nascar Cup racing is as competitive as it has ever been. 88 lead changes in one race, what more can be expected??? Formula One don’t have that many in a decade. Finish on green. Many different winners. And even if Hendrick cars are normally dominants, at least, they are not alone on the lead lap. And they do not win all the races, like we saw in past decades, when Cup racing was supposedly so great.

Frankly, I think they have made giant leap forward.

I would agree though that some drivers should(could) take flamboyance lessons from John Force, but that’s another subject.[/I][/B]

Ditto Andre!

John Force is the greatest interview in all of sports!