FASCAR Tire Change

not desperate

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;45771]I know you’re trying, but you’re still not a enlightened and witty as Boneman. Trying doesn’t reflect well on you!

yes, i am but a sad, sorry imitation of Boneman. there can be only ONE!

anywho, if you’re that desperate for the real thing you know where to find him. :engel016:[/QUOTE]
Trust me my friend he is the biggest reason I will never be on there, not the only, but the biggest. He walks right by me sometimes at NSS and doesn’t even know me but loves to run his alligator about me. YOU’RE NOT MUCH BETTER, A LITTLE BUT NOT MUCH. Sorry, the caps were a mistake but as i look at them they seeem kind of fitting!! No hard feelings, have a terrible day.

Retarded??

Lets wait and see if someone calls you slow or retarded for sayinb basically the same thing as me!!

like I said

[QUOTE=ss29;45767]the only reason i asked is cuz i know 2 guys selling their cars…1 is selling cuz he hates 8 inch tires and the other is just going to another class…as for payout i can care less.i race cuz i love racing not cuz of what a track pays.
i would love to chat but im off to the races. :ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]
People with money don’t care. Obviously going by car count there aren’t many of you left. But I’m happy for you.

lol i dont have money…if i did id be racing! and im not on here to call everybody names im friends with lots of people on this board…
i just dont like you

I looked back over all the posts and didn’t see anything about the tire rule chage that happened back then in the middle of the season being talked about other then my post. Just drivers that have used the same tires for 2 years.

YOU’RE NOT MUCH BETTER, A LITTLE BUT NOT MUCH.

i didn’t even say anything about you, just pointed out that it was funny that people were calling each other names over here.

No hard feelings, have a terrible day.

welp. if you’re going to get your panties in a wad when i didn’t even say anything about you … i think they’ve got some hormone treatments for that?

difference

The only difference in a E-Mod and a regular Mod IS THE ENGINE. You can build a engine to FASCAR Super Stock rules or run a 602 G.M. crate engine. Everything else is the same.

good for you

[QUOTE=ss29;45793]lol i dont have money…if i did id be racing! and im not on here to call everybody names im friends with lots of people on this board…
i just dont like you[/QUOTE]
congrats Idiot!!

always

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;45798]YOU’RE NOT MUCH BETTER, A LITTLE BUT NOT MUCH.

i didn’t even say anything about you, just pointed out that it was funny that people were calling each other names over here.

No hard feelings, have a terrible day.

welp. if you’re going to get your panties in a wad when i didn’t even say anything about you … i think they’ve got some hormone treatments for that?[/QUOTE]
Todd, you’re always running your mouth about somebody.

otay. so i’m supposed to take this as a request to start running my mouth about you?

todd

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;45846]otay. so i’m supposed to take this as a request to start running my mouth about you?[/QUOTE] Todd, go back to sleep. Don’t worry, I’ve seen you flap your jaws plenty about me on the other forum. Know what, I don’t care. Thats why I refuse to post or try to join in over there. All the name calling and smart ass remarks I don’t need. So go live in your own little world, you and Boneman and leave me alone deal?? I’ll say it one last time, neither of you know me or have ever met me. I have invited Boneman on many occasions to meet me but he rather run his jaws on the computer, no problem, it makes him feel big, thats good. As far as that goes I havent met you. But for whatever reason you and Boneman like to run your mouths about me so go for it, if it makes you feel big and bad have at it!!! I will not reply to you or Boneman again on ANY forum. Its people like you why I have less and less to do with racing. I have sponsored races, spent thousands helping people race, no more buddy. BYE!!!

But for whatever reason you … like to run your mouth(s) about me

please to be pointing out where I’VE been ripping on you.

don’t even bother looking in this thread. all i did here was copy what somebody else had posted and then comment on that. and my comment here had nothing to do with you.