Tech at New Samantra

apparently the tech at this place is soo good that the drivers tech themselves for fear that Ricky Brooks jr will throw them out.

where??

Where is New Samantra?

somewhere in florida. Some say it dosent really exist while others think its Actually NSS. But i have found evidence that it actually does exist.

if you really want to know you should ask this guy and he might tell you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2oC5f6ZgZU

new%20samantra.jpg

omfg ! mikey thats video is f 'n awesome ! right to the point . you should put that on a big screen at the track . i dare ya !

omfg ! mikey thats video is f 'n awesome ! right to the point . you should put that on a big screen at the track . i dare ya !

i dont have a big screen to bring to the track. Do you have a big screen and will you bring it to the track? you also didnt specify which track so how about i show it at charlotte county or desoto.

yup!!

Definately reminds me of our boneman, mouth is ALMOST as big!!! Good points though!! But when I say those things I get called retarded!!

you know which track mike . just take a laptop with ya . im sure you will be a hit !

you know which track mike . just take a laptop with ya . im sure you will be a hit !

only if you show up with both cars You drive one and your boy Duane drives the other one. I Dare ya

very funny mike ! now i know you have completely lost your mind ! NOT going to happen ! 1st of all , im racin at citrus and lake city when i can afford it . second of all , DUANE ? jesus man they would be pickin up pieces and parts from across the street at the gas station ! sorry duane , might be better to let him start out in somethin slower like your mini-stock . I DARE YOU !

no , on second thought mike , thats not a good idea . you need that car next month .