Inside Florida Racing "THE JACK IS BACK SHOW" Replay

[B][I]Last night’s show is now ONLINE it was alot of fun and was great to see some good friends, and REALLY good to see Jack and be back on the air. Last night featured Rick Bristol, Don Rhem, and of course it was awesome to talk to the “BONEMAN” Rex Hollinger who will be with us for several more shows and may even let him take the reigns on one.

[SIZE=“4”]INSIDE FLORIDA RACING “THE JACK IS BACK SHOW”[/SIZE][/I][/B]

“We’re putting the band back together”…Elwood Blues

Agreed, it was cool to see Jack back in action. He is going to write an interesting autobiography one day; especially the part about battling cancer, and his future role in our sport, whatever he ends up doing.

who will be with us for several more shows and may even let him take the reigns on one.
Be careful what you wish for, I’ll do it!

I was serious about what we talked about after the show…

Rex

if you have been given the opportunity to be a regular host on the show…PLEASE DO IT! you are refreshingly honest, supportive and you have positive energy. I listened this morning and you firmly but politely made your feelings known. Jack, Rick and the others are so much fun to work with. If ya want to call it work. its a wonderful social hour to talk about the sport we love… a chance to offer new ideas and promote people we know about. Great job and i hope you will consider being part of it on a steady basis. wish Andy could too. he is soooooooo funny and so intelligent. i am starting to feel better about things already. last yr. was a tough one.
carol aka oz