1985 Seafest 100!

The 1985 Seafest 100 held at Desoto Speedway 10/20/85. I hope you enjoy it.
Bob…

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c98dcb51d15e9c3c4

Another great clip Bob. This is great seeing the body style changes over the years. I was just thinking a head a little but and thinking what will we be saying 15 years from now about the great racing action you and I shoot today. How will cars continue to change and how many people will say then look at these old classics.

Glad I can be a part of Florida video with you and preserve the great race’s of today and in 15-20 years for now, we will have a lot more classic races, that I will remember. But until then I love watching the classics that I did not see in person the first time.

Robert

Ps. after that great Checkered Flag Sprint race last night do you have any classic sprint car race’s from the past. I think that one last night will sure be up there years down the road.

[QUOTE=flvideo;46568]The 1985 Seafest 100 held at Desoto Speedway 10/20/85. I hope you enjoy it.
Bob…

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c98dcb51d15e9c3c4[/QUOTE]
Great race Bob, I remember that day, was rooting for Ray, think he got out-dollared$$$! Would love to see or buy some of the old All-Pro races from earlly and mid 80’s. Back when Bob Harmon owned and promoted the series (before Nascar got their paws on it). That was some GREAT racin with Stanley Smith, Dave MaderIII, Rick Crawford, Butch Miller,Tim Nooner, Steve Grissom, Butch Lindley, Dick Trickle, Dickie Anderson, Mike Alexander, and many more, you never knew who would show up to race!! I know you have those races in that archive, I was at all of those races along with you and Bobby 5 by 5 Day! Many MEMORIES!!! Rick

Hey Rick
Send me the name of that racing site you belong to. I want to join but I didn’t save the address to it. I am negotiating with a site called racefanstv to sell some of these. I’ll see where that goes. I talked to Sarah last night and she will be expecting a note from Kim. Pm me your phome # some time and I’ll call you. I have unlimited long distance on my phone. C U Bob…

So I’m watching this video…looks like it was a combined SLM/LLM field. Pat Nanney’s Dodge, Keene, Bontrager, LeRoy, Jimmy Cope in the blue #58, and maybe Shelnut were the only SLM’s I could identify. Eddie King in the 6-cylinder Pinto #03. The rest look like local Limited Late Models. Was that Rick Wilson I spotted running near the front in the black car, looked like a #62 (might be Richard Till as I heard the announcer)? Winchell in that black #zer0 car out of Miami…the orange #03 looked like maybe Danny Bancroft out of the Palm Beach area…

The Super Late Models definitely had the advantage over the lower class cars…