A limerick....for tunaman

Boneman’s biggest fan is called “tuna”,
Who writes and speaks like a baboon-a.
He howled and roared
On this message board,
But came across like a buffoon-a!

That’s bad Rex, unless your kid wrote it. Like someone else might say, I hope you remove it before anyone else sees it. LOL

A response to Boney on behalf of Tuna…

:aetsch013:I felt it necessary to stand up for dear old Tunaman. He obviously is not equipped for a war of wits, so I have come to his rescue. I have composed a limerick in response to the Boneman’s ode to Tunaman.

To my nemesis the boner,
you must be a complete stoner!
To come up with this junk,
It is all so much bunk.
I have no life, I am full of strife,
and you sir are a moron-er!
I HATE YOU!

If I had to vote, Boneman wins that round…

Boner 2 Tuner 0…

You gotta admit one thing: Tweety did a good job of capturing in poetry the spirit, and the emotion, of the tuna.

Lets see…I need two words that rhyme with “Winger”.
Mud Slinger? Zinger?

rhymes…

finger, linger, humdinger, singer, ringer, … i bet you use “humdinger”… roflll. you guys are funny…appreciate the fun and humor…
OZ

Good one

[QUOTE=Tweety16;47025]:aetsch013:I felt it necessary to stand up for dear old Tunaman. He obviously is not equipped for a war of wits, so I have come to his rescue. I have composed a limerick in response to the Boneman’s ode to Tunaman.

To my nemesis the boner,
you must be a complete stoner!
To come up with this junk,
It is all so much bunk.
I have no life, I am full of strife,
and you sir are a moron-er!
I HATE YOU![/QUOTE] Tweety, thats right, I do hate Boney!! However I have no strife, I vent it on Boney and his little Boneys!! Thanks!

hmmmm

isnt “HATE” kind of a drastic word ? i would save that for someone who REALLY sucks… i HATE the word hate… :wink: i must be Boneymom! not such a bad thing… im too old and too big to be a “little boney”…hes a humdinger for sure!
OZZIE

Yeah

[QUOTE=carolwicks;47037]isnt “HATE” kind of a drastic word ? i would save that for someone who REALLY sucks… i HATE the word hate… :wink: i must be Boneymom! not such a bad thing… im too old and too big to be a “little boney”…hes a humdinger for sure!
OZZIE[/QUOTE]
He damn sure is. Oh, I didn’t use the word hate first, Tweety did but sorry, I do agree with her, why wouldn’t I despise him, is that a better word.
? Just for you I’ll try to remember to say I despise him, that better?? Oh when I say “little” Boneys I wasn’t especially thinking of you but I guess you want to be included, thats fine with me. “Little” Boneys are people that try to be like the BIG Boney, but not as good at what he does so therefore they are “Little” Boneys. I’m sure some may weigh 300 lbs, but they still are “Little” Boneys.

Oh

[QUOTE=carolwicks;47037]isnt “HATE” kind of a drastic word ? i would save that for someone who REALLY sucks… i HATE the word hate… :wink: i must be Boneymom! not such a bad thing… im too old and too big to be a “little boney”…hes a humdinger for sure!
OZZIE[/QUOTE]
Carol, hate is for people that really suck? If I’m not mistaken I believe I have also said that about Big Boney before, so I’m going back to hate.

Tuna Helper…

which car/truck are you helping in the pits? Are you the crew chief or pit crew? I want to watch and see how they do? Just curious…

“Little boneys…forward!”

crowd_of_bones.jpg

Unarmed in a war of wits…

Poor old Tunaman. He is completely unarmed when it comes to a war of wits.

Is that witless???..

Not war of wits!

Tweety, you have a war of wits as you call it with people you like, people you enjoy being around, people you respect. To me Boney is not any of these, I admit it, I do not like him, and i do not apologize for that. I don’t care who likes it. He feels the same way about me, I’m glad, I don’t know why he triees to make it look any differant. Now, you’re another little Boney, I don’t know you and you probably don’t know me, MOST people stay out of this, it SHOULD be between me and Boney, but anyone that wants to join in, good!!! Carol, aren’t you proud, I didn’t say i hate him, just to please you!!

Tunabuns…

i am proud of u… :wink: u r wrong about Boney tho… i pray i am in the same place when u both shake hands and become good friends… i have seen it happen more than once…
i am having mixed feelings now. … all the boneys are NAKED!!! is the world ready for this? are u Tuney? :teufel021:
Carol aka OZ

This is what is wrong!

Please do me a favor. Now I know its not like a little Boney to do tuna a favor, but you say “just courous”, well I am also. Please find where I said i help ANY car/truck at any track. I MAY of said I have in the past, just because I do love racing, Its you Little Boneys I don’t love, So I have helped people I thought were contributing to the sport. I also never cared if they finished 1st. or last, as long as everyone had fun. We usually did. I help NOONE now, I simply have some friends I havent seen for yrs that will be in the pits and I intend to visit with some of them, that is as long as its o’k with you and all the other Little Boneys! This is what I love about Boney and some of his faithful following. You make up shit I didn’t say, Then want me to give you names so you can cause them a bunch of shit, ain’t happening. So do your research idiot and tell me when/where I said I was helping any car/truck!! Go find some pics 30-40 yrs old for us to look at o’k??

Sorry, will never happen!!

[QUOTE=carolwicks;47071]i am proud of u… :wink: u r wrong about Boney tho… i pray i am in the same place when u both shake hands and become good friends… i have seen it happen more than once…
i am having mixed feelings now. … all the boneys are NAKED!!! is the world ready for this? are u Tuney? :teufel021:
Carol aka OZ[/QUOTE]If you or anyone else EVER see me shake hands with Boney then I will publicly plead guilty to all the lies and bull shit he and lots of his Little Boneys have acused me of!! Oh, trust me, I’m ready and expect most anything from Boney, any time.

Paranoid Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by excessive distrust and suspiciousness of others. Individuals with this disorder are generally difficult to get along with and often have problems with relationships because of their excessive suspiciousness and hostility. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations.