Did anyone catch KB's interview

Thats not even funny, I fell for that twice last time I saw you.

New Boneman t-shirt idea.

Boneman racing on the front.

Pull my finger on the back.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;47342]New Boneman t-shirt idea.

Boneman racing on the front.

Pull my finger on the back.[/QUOTE]

[B]I’ll let my wife know of the new t-shirt idea.
Wonder if they make a ‘scratch off’ thingy for the full effect of pulling the finger…:sprachlos020:…LOL
(sorry about the bold type…it’s a habit of mine)

-GEEM-[/B]

I was amazed that he could say and do what he did with no repercussions.

there’s nothing unusual about that.

Karnac has always let the idiot assholes ( backdoorbob, brokebackmike, ovalracer and now Tuna ) go on forever.

it’s only the people who actually know something about racing who have to worry about getting banned.

Now that is a riot, “scratch and sniff” t-shirts. There is a couple of sicko readers on this board!

HEY…I resemble that remark…
Thank you, thank you very much…:huepfen024:
-GEEM-

a real professional shows you how it’s done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Onfzet1xxs

I agree!!

[QUOTE=Edm;47328]Smart ass or not, KB is supposed to be a professional. I would say the same thing if ANY driver acted that way. Its one thing to be charismatic but its another to be a complete douche bag. I respect his ability but I cannot accept him in any shape or form. Do you know how Tuna feels about Boneman, thats about the same way I feel about KB. I think its just his demeanor.

I know the interviewer didn’t ask the question the way it should have been asked but it doesn’t matter.

Did you happen to see the Jamie McMurry interview? I am not a fan but the guy showed a lot of class.[/QUOTE]
Even though I enjoy watching Kyle drive, class isn’t one of his strong points. Its a shame, some drivers have class but aren’t all that great a drivers.

kb

kyle is a driver , not a p.r. person. you need to look at your own a$$.

more media professionalism tips from the master:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50LsvwmgJ7I

If hes is such a driver, why hasn’t he won a championship?

You won’t see a liquor or beer company on a Joe Gibbs racecar because [SIZE=“5”]QUOTE[/SIZE] “thats not how he wants to represent his team”. I have even heard stories that drivers are not allowed to wear casual t-shirts in public, but you will have a disrespectful little prick drive for you?:confused:

Don’t think for a moment that I am hiding behind a computer because I would love the opportunity to say it to his face.

but…

ya need to tell us how you REALLY feel! lol KB is certainly at the bottom of my favorite list. actually he isnt on it…
OZ

douchenberry tries to play the big man again. this is what i got for a pm.

If you think I need to hide behind someone’s skirt why don’t you tell me where and when you want to meet me? I have never, not even once, sent any reply to you, Boneman, Bonemans brother, eztopass or any one else that was not an ass and wise guy to me first. So go ahead, make your lies, stupid t-shirts, whatever. Just leave me to fuck alone. I even gave you ass holes my # and not one of you have the balls to call me so whos hiding?? Call me, I’ll meet you any time any place, one on one o’k ass hole??

YOU leave ME ‘the fuck alone’ if you can’t handle the heat. you keep lying about me and accusing me of starting crap with you when YOU have instigated everything.

YOU tell ME i’m supposed to drive up to NSS in the middle of the fricking week … and my refusal to do so means i’ve haven’t got a sack? while your refusal to go to OSW on a race night is … ballsy?

as for me, i’m doing just fine. i can keep this up a lot longer than you can and it’s actually somewhat amusing to me to see how many different ways i can insult you now. i don’t need to ‘talk’ to you on the phone. and considering that you turn on your heel and run away any time you happen to see Rex in the flesh doesn’t exactly instill me with fear either.

alright already…

there are kids and “nice” people who read this board. you dont have to get so nasty. we are working hard to “promote” racing and all you guys do is make racing seem like something that sucks and should be avoided.
you dont have to like each other but you can respect the rest of us…
please get back to some positive things. racing needs all the help it can get.
thank you!
carolwicks aka OZ

Banning the Tunaman would be the solution to the problem, but it’s fun to screw with him because he is such an idiot. I did not telephone him because is only words on the internet to me. I don’t care who he really is and obviously don’t care to meet him. He is an idiot and possibly dangerous due to his mental condition.

From his message to Todd, he proves he has issues, he says to leave him alone so he can have relations with himself. Probably hear about him getting arrested in the bathroom at a store someday.

a better solution…

Tunaman has done quite a bit to help alot of people in racing.however, i agree his message board manners need alot of polishing…
when i “meet” someone i dont like or someone who is always combative i simply ignore them. you and you alone are responsible for whom you allow into your life… if you dislike Tunaman then “tune” him out…
how is it better to reply to him with an equally ignorant answer? i just dont get it.
carol aka OZ

Karnac Mommy, :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll play nice with the idiot, until he says something stupid again.

Deal ?

I actually like him, in a twisted kind of way. He’s has value in entertainment.

hmmmmmm

i am not trying to protect him. i am trying to protect our sport… he is old enough to defend himself … if everyone thinks he is an idiot why would you waste so much time with an idiot. it just makes us all look like idiots! i am NOT calling him an idiot. im pointing out facts.
this is a medium to use for promoting fun racing and events… lets get back to spreading some racing events or information… not this useless BS… :wink:
i want people to read this board and decide that the next thing they want to do is go to the nearest race track and have a blast…
if someone comes to the board and says something we dont agree with we can…

1. ignore
  2. have an adult rebuttal without insults.
  3. skip over the post of known trouble makers…
    right?
    carol aka oz aka mommy… :wink:
    thank you for your post. its a deal!

Geeze…some of you guys REALLY need to get a life!!

Bottom line

Never argue with an IDIOT! They’ll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!:ernaehrung004: