Countdown Till Citrus!

Well its almost here, one of the biggest Modified races weve had in awhile. So for all you race fans out there, that dont have plans for the weekend come on out to citrus and support the LARRY MACMILLIAN MEMORIAL. With the likes of drivers like Cooper, Bookmiller, Newman, Smiths, Robinson, Grimms, Gerstner, and throw in a rocketman and the rest of the gang and it should be one heck of a race. Good Luck! See you at the track. oh and by the wayy i heard there might be a boneman in the house this weekend. so for saturday nights menu how about a lil surf n turf.

TBone & Flounder because tuna leaves a bad taste.

Don’t forget you will have video of your racing Saturday night, Enjoy and be safe. Bob C…

To all of you!~

i pray you have a fun and safe race and Larry is remembered in a HUGE way! I regretfully cant make it but my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
God bless and keep you safe…
hey Tony… theres nothing as good as a TUNA sandwich! now u know you love tuna! rofllllllll :grinser010:
carol aka OZ

i’m planning on being there. and i’m bringing a BIG magic marker.

LOL!!! cool ! it will be set up either by tonys trailer or bonemans depending on the parking situation ! see everyone tommorrow afternoon !