Great night of racing!!!!!

Ched and I went to Auburndale Speedway last night to check out the track. I had not been there in about 10 years and Ched had never been. We had a great night and really enjoyed the races, heats and features. Everyone was so nice to us and I got to see some friends I had not seen in years. We did a get a rulebook and started working on the car to get it ready to race there. Everyone we talked to last night talked positive about the track including the payouts and the tires.

Glad you had fun and it was so good to see you again… The atmosphere at Auburndale is great… Fans were still coming in after the features started and nearly everyone stayed for the second Legend Car race even though it was past 11… And those Champ Karts!! What a show they put on!!!

We went there with the sportsman had fun great track payout is great 3rd still pays more than first at orlando i think 1st took home like 415 or close to that, tires cost less and last longer had to change some stuff on the body but we will be back there!

and started working on the car to get it ready to race there.

don’t forget bumpers. BIG bumpers. :huepfen024: