The Cat-In-The-Hat Injured In Plane Crash

NASCAR team owner Roush injured in plane crash

Thay cat truly has 9 lives…to survive 2 plane crashes…one of tastounding- is astounding.

I hear he got too close to Carl Edwards while he was landing and Carl spun him into the runway… Jack did walk away from the mess (saw the video) but he was bloodied up pretty bad…

was he ever lined up with the run way

glad he is ok . i watched it 5 or 6 times on news looks like he came in on grass then nose went down probably wheel did not roll to good then the rear wheels hung up and stopped quick kesoloski did not spin him out did he

i think jack has used up most of his 9 lives he needs to hire a pilot

The paper this morning said he and his friend that was with him did walk away from the plane. ?Each exited the aircraft following the accident,? the statement said. ?Both were transported to local hospitals, with Roush in serious but stable condition and Strickland with non-life threatening injuries.

Two be in two plane crashes, that is two too many for me. Guess he really loves to fly for sure. But I would think long and hard before I did that again but I doubt he does.

he ain’t got problem flying the plane it’s landing

he needs to hire him an offical lander . maybee a retired truck driver

At least, he missed the pond, this time!

The Best, or The worst–

Somewhere out there is the worst Doctor in the world, graduated in the bottom of the Class. Wondering if the worst Pilot in the world has emerged. Or maybe the best?:aetsch013:

I agree!!

[QUOTE=Jane;48092]The paper this morning said he and his friend that was with him did walk away from the plane. ?Each exited the aircraft following the accident,? the statement said. ?Both were transported to local hospitals, with Roush in serious but stable condition and Strickland with non-life threatening injuries.

Two be in two plane crashes, that is two too many for me. Guess he really loves to fly for sure. But I would think long and hard before I did that again but I doubt he does.[/QUOTE]
To go thru that twice he sure loves flying! Reminds me of race car drivers and all the bad wrecks some of them get in, like Elliott Sadler today.

I think I know what you mean by asking who would do something like that again. What’s the saying? Once learnt, twice burnt. I tripped and fell on my ass earlier this year. I did it again recently. Now I’ve given up walking. I’m not going to take any more chances by living on the edge.

Updated: Tuesday, 03 Aug 2010, 2:04 PM EDT

NASCAR team owner Jack Roush’s condition has been upgraded to fair as he recovers from last week’s plane crash in Wisconsin.

Roush Fenway Racing announced the 68-year-old Roush is at the Mayo Clinic. His team said Monday he will remain at the Minnesota clinic indefinitely to treat facial injuries.

[SIZE=“4”]RUN…RUN!

Moment-of-Impact Photos & Audio Exchange Between Roush & OSH Controllers
[/SIZE][SIZE=“1”](Courtesy: Raulie M.)[/SIZE]