OSW SCHEDULE for 7/30/10

We are experiencing Technical Difficulties with the FASCAR Websites… These issues will be resolved overnight tonight… In the interim, I am posting tomorrow’s tentative schedule here…

[SIZE=“4”]ORLANDO SPEEDWORLD
SCHEDULE for 7//3/10
[/SIZE]

4:00pm - Pit Gates
5-7:15pm - Division Practice
6:00pm - Grandstands Open
7:30pm - Drivers Meeting
7:55pm - Parade Lap / National Anthem
8:00pm - Racing Starts

Heat Races - TBARA - 8 laps ea.
Features:
Bandoleros - 12 laps
E-Modifieds - 25 laps
Sportsman - 25 laps
– INTERMISSION –
– AUTOGRAPH SESSION –
TBARA Winged Sprints - 30 laps
Legends Cars - 25 laps
Super Stocks - 25 laps
Strictly Stocks - 20 laps

*- Registration for ALL DIVISIONS closes at 6:45pm. ANY Driver not registered at that time WILL START IN REAR - NO EXCEPTIONS.

**- If your Division has less than 6 cars starting the Feature, you will run a minimum of 10 laps, maximum of 15 laps.

***- The DRIVERS MEETING is MANDATORY. Failure to attend WILL result in starting in the rear - NO EXCEPTIONS.

woohoo-

Just drove by the track and saw two winged sprintcars parked out by the road. Seeing the cars actually created some excitement.

Those things FLY !

Hey EZ2pass, are you coming in the pits? Stop by and say hi; we have not met, right? I’ll have my Strictly Stock there with Andy driving.

Hey boney,

I’m bringing ALOT of my sons friends to the track - not to sure my wallet is deep enough to get them all on pit side.

Good luck racing !

Rain and lightning - show canceled at 8:30 pm. I was there, it really happened (for those that might think otherwise).

Rescheduled for Oct 1st.

It’s my fault. Every time I go to see a sprint car race at OSW, it rains.

I did like the paint job on Boneman’s new car though.

INCORRECT… Not rescheduled for Oct 12th…

The next scheduled date for the TBARA Sprint Cars at Orlando is October 1st.