Quite A Find!!!

While cleaning up the back warehouse here at the Archives in Daytona, found a box with a complete set of both National Speed Sport News and Illustrated Speedway News from 1954… Address labels read “Bill France Enterprises.”
See if you remember the names in the articles…

You are right!

That was a awesome find! I haven’t heard some of those old names from sara mana in a long time. Nancy Rowe will eat those up she grew up at Sara Mana Speed Bowel. Haven’t heardit called that in a time either. Bob…

Dave, is it possible to come view the “archives”? I would love to just browse through the stuff you must have there.

The place is not open to the public but you can request a visit using my ISC e-mail (dwesterman@iscmotorsports.com)… I’ll see what I can do…

hey bobert!

I hope Nancy didnt grow up in the bowel! its a stinky place … or the bowl? roflllllllll you need to slow down when u type. rofllll that one was funny… Sara Mana Bowel. now thats a big un!
luv ya
carol

Me And Charlet Brown!

Why’s everbody always pickin on us??? Scuse me Wicksey, I’l try to sloooooow doooown. BOOBERT…

Me And Charley Brown!

Why’s everbody always pickin on us??? Scuse me Wicksey, I’l try to sloooooow doooown. BOOBERT…

Wow, great stuff

Dave, such a great find. maybe some day, you will find what Buster Burt is looking for. Glen Carter

not pickin on ya…

you are the one doin the pickin… ya put poor nancy in the bowel! hey… wasnt there a video i wanted? cant remember which one now. ;-( can u? oh yeh… two minds working in unison and i bet neither one will work. lol
luv ya
carol

Was it the Late Model race? I will have the Fast race at Citrus tomorrow and the program at Ocala from friday. BOOBERT…