Wow!

Its noon time and only 3 members viewing? i KNOW most of you don’t have jobs, whats up?

I was having lunch with my girl friend.

great!

[QUOTE=Rick Williamson;48468]I was having lunch with my girl friend.[/QUOTE] I can think of nothing better to do at lunch time than have lunch with Girl friend. Seriously though, i do not intend this as a negative, I enjoy this forum, USUALLY. But I just happend to notice yesterday at noon there were 2 members on here, something like 20 or so guests. Went to Fl Sportsmen forum, total 400+ on there, something like 267 members the rest guests. It seems a shame, unless someone is fighting there’s no-one on here.

hey Tuney…

maybe you and I need to get a real life huh? roflllllllllllll
wanna go to lunch? you can bring the wife! Rick W… ya better not let your wife find out u have a gf! rofllllll
OZZIE

Carol

[QUOTE=carolwicks;48483]maybe you and I need to get a real life huh? roflllllllllllll
wanna go to lunch? you can bring the wife! Rick W… ya better not let your wife find out u have a gf! rofllllll
OZZIE[/QUOTE]

Arent you in Ponte Gorde, thats a might far from Daytona area for lunch. But wife has brother in PG, he loves the track, maybe sometime we are over there we could all meet at the track?? Sure you want it known you’re friendly with the Tunamaniac??

[QUOTE=carolwicks;48483]maybe you and I need to get a real life huh? roflllllllllllll
OZZIE[/QUOTE]

Carol, that’s what I call my wife. We go out on dates.:huepfen024:

tuney

absolutely. i decide who i want to be with and when. what went on between you and Rex, who is one of my dearest friends, has nothing to do with me. you have done nothing to offend or hurt me. and if you did, i would still want to meet you. things get messed up on message boards. then you meet in person and its all good. :wink:
PGS is better than ever right now and we are all enjoying it! glad your bro does… tell him to stop by and say hi. im in the first row to the right of the flagstand coming from the breezeway…ask and you will find. :wink: have been in the same seat for over a decade. im having eye surgery this week and next so i think im staying home for awhile. cant get sand or dirt in them… take care and enjoy this weekend of racing. personally id rather be out on that boat of yours diving and spearfishing!!! that is my first and favorite thing to do… nice boat…
carol aka oz

you mean this one??

Carol, like I said befoe I have no problem with Boney having lots of friends, I think thats great. I like your attitude, just because I’m not one of his friends that doesnt mean you have to hate me like a few others, but I honestly d no care, so thanks for your attitude. Wife was going to buy a limited late model 3 yrs ago till I asked where the $500+ a week was coming from to run it!!! We bought this instead. Glad i did.

oooops!!

I’ll try again.

IMG_0760_1.JPG