WTG David Weaver...

David Weaver got the win last night at Punta Gorda Speedway. He worked his way up from 3rd drove a clean race except for where he almost wrecked himself and pulled away on every restart for the win…

Great too see in the winners circle…

He is a good dude from a racing family. Congratulations!

Yes David it was good to see you in the winners circle. Bob…

Thank you

Yes, it was good to finally get the win. My last win was at Hialeah in 2005. Just to clerify what happen when I “almost crashing myself”. Well with about 5 laps to go, I had some sweat that was running down my head and getting in to my eyes and burning a little, and when I went to wipe my forehead, off of turn two, it broke my rythem and I got too close to the wall and had to jerk the car to the left to keep from pushing up in to it, just as I got on the gas, and it broke loose BAD. Luck I had a good lead, and the second place car only got up next to me by the time I got it back straight. Well, I guess it made it interesting.

Thanks again to everyone. Hopefully we can do it again.

Dave,

WTG, I was great to see you in the winners circle. This is why Punta Gorda Speedway has separated the LLM and we have alot of feedback on many other Limited cars in this area getting ready to come out and join them soon. We hope to grow this class to 15+ cars soon.

Greg Roeback
Team Punta Gorda Speedway