Accepting Resumes For Drivers

I’m looking for drivers 18 or older who KNOW they are ready to go to Nascar and start at the bottom and work their way up. Email me your resume listing rides, winnings, mechanical experience, tech knowledge and goals. No agents, must be un-represented and willing to travel for tryout. Send resumes in Microsoft Word format only, thanks and have a nice day.:slight_smile:

well, i know i’m not ready to go to NASCAR. i mean, sure, i’d be better than Steve Wallace but he doesn’t belong there either.

self awareness sucks sometimes.

Trying to contact drivers

I am looking to contact following drivers, if anyone knows them, please have them email me soon.They can get me at rahn.larry@yahoo.com anytime. Very important here are the names

David Rogers…Rich Clouser…Tim Russell and Vince Keeler

Thanks guys and have a nice weekend.

Nascar racing

hey man im ready for nascar im a 23 year old kid i used to race sportsman street stock at auburndale speedway in ccmp I can go anywhere you guys send me to please call me if you like 863-605-6706 my name is jeff waterman

:sprachlos020:[QUOTE=waterman42;50365]hey man im ready for nascar im a 23 year old kid i used to race sportsman street stock at auburndale speedway in ccmp I can go anywhere you guys send me to please call me if you like 863-605-6706 my name is jeff waterman[/QUOTE]

hello,

I’m 29yrs old and have been racing for 13yrs. i have had chances and tried out for some teams but would like a chance to try out one more time, this time with the support of my wife and children i believe i could make it

forwarded

Forwarded your request to Kim Brown at New Smyrna Speedway in case she has contact info. Some or all run there. They’ll probably be at Governors cup Nov 20th at New Smyrna- worth the trip down here if you are scouting.

Hey my name is danny doeler, its been some time since i last raced but when i did it was in the ASA series in 1998 & 99 against Jimmy Johnson and Adam petty. We all ran for the rookie title but my year was cut short both years because of our engine package. In 97 & 98 i raced the first two years of the Allison legacy series. Finished 2nd and 3rd in final points standings, was leading till the last race and the boys from alabama didnt want the jersey boy to win their championship, ended up 3rd. Would love another go at it, hope to hear from you. I have old marketing tools I used to mail to sponsors could send some of them if you need. Thanks Danny Doeler P.S I now live in pt charlotte florida and can be reached at 732-642-9455

I know he probably isnt the driver you are looking for but Chris Loney would be a good driver. He won the 4 cylinder championship his first season out at 12 years old. He finished second last season in a V8 Bomber at PGS and he is going to finish 4th this season. He has talent just no backing to get him in the big classes. If you want to contact him his number is 2394310010

:ernaehrung004: GO CHRIS!!![QUOTE=Jessica33;56637]I know he probably isnt the driver you are looking for but Chris Loney would be a good driver. He won the 4 cylinder championship his first season out at 12 years old. He finished second last season in a V8 Bomber at PGS and he is going to finish 4th this season. He has talent just no backing to get him in the big classes. If you want to contact him his number is 2394310010[/QUOTE]