Jeff Choquette wins Clyde Hart Memorial/Sunoco FAST 100

After qualifying second, Jeff Choquette drew the third starting spot in the 100-lap Clyde Hart Memorial/Sunoco FAST 100 at New Smyrna Speedway. Running second to Wayne Anderson for the first half of the race, Choquette was able to execute a pass just past the midpoint and held the post to the end. Anderson finished second and Rookie of the Race Austin Kirkpatrick third. Bobby Good and Ben Kennedy rounded out the top five.

The race was slowed by seven cautions, with one red flag resulting from Corey Freed?s mechanical problems and resulting fluid drop. A full finishing ordeer isposted on the tour’s website (www.floridaallstarstour.com).

Wtg Jeff!!!

C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S~…!!! Great win at the Clyde Hart Memorial!
carolwicks aka oz

The drain plug in Freeds quick-change rear end fell out, dumping the gear lube. He was running 7th or 8th at the time, up from about 18th or so. He had a great run going, and I think he may have pulled out a top 5 if not for that problem.

Outstanding field of cars, and one hell of a race. Congrats FAST & NSS. This class has it going ON!!!

I agree, good turn out in the stands too.!

Good Crowd, too–

With the support classes semi-full, and the stands semi-full…New Smyrna Speedway has it going on, somewhat. It’s nice to see again.