Super lates this weekend at Punta Gorda Speeway

September 11th racing at Punta Gorda Speedway is going to be a night you do not want to miss. It will be Patriots Weekend, with a salute to the Armed Forces Veterans, as well as honoring the Victims and Public Servants who lost their lives in the events of 9/11. Late Models will run a Patriot 100 and the Legends will run their National Qualifier. Punta Gorda Speedway has invited several local organizations to be part of our Salute to Veterans. Also running will be Banolero, Dwarf cars, Pro 4, Fab 4, Road Warriors and the thundering herd of the SE Champ Karts. So visit PuntaGordaSpeedway.com for all the details. Call the PGS Track Office to become part of the celebration at 941-575-7223 to reserve a slab as they are filling up fast.

All this racing action and events for a grandstand ticket price of only $10.00

Front gates open at 4:00pm with racing starting at 6:30

ticket prices : Adults $10.00

Seniors and ALL veterans or active service personnel $8.00

11 yrs to 17 $5.00

10 yrs and under FREE

Punta Gorda Speedway is located on Piper Road off I 75 Exit 161

FREE FRIDAY NIGHT PRACTICE STARTS AT 4:00pm

Expecting 18+ Legends for the national qualifier.

Super Late Pre Entries

Dave Pletcher
Wayne Anderson
Randy Anderson
Blake Koch
Joe Winchell
Travis Hansen
Brian Blum
Travis Cope
Richie Anderson
Todd Brown
Scott Maller
Scott Grossebacher
Josh Williams
Billy Bigley jr
Cory Bigley
Michael Cenzi
Casey Cadill
Tommy Styer

and its only Tues will update as they call

thanks to all who support us!!!

Team Punta Gorda Speedway
Greg Roeback

add

George Moralas
Ray Hester
Mike Knotec
Dean Ferri

Thats 21 and counting

I hope Brian Blum brings his new Camaro-bodied car again to race. That is a sweet looking machine.

Also, I hope the guy who had the old-style body on his late model returns. (I can’t remember the number or name, but it was a nice red car). I don’t think he raced last time, but that car looked great going around the track in practice. Everybody in my pit stopped and went over to watch it, every time he went out.

add
Dustin Dunn
LB Skaggs
Joe Gentry

Just heard Travis Cope isnt going to make it, too bad looking forward to seeing the young gun.

23 should be a good one!!

Hey Racefan Blum is bringing the new ASA style body car, it is a sweet lookin car.