Fastruck Need Gone

For Sale Is A Fresh Rebuilt Oval Track Fastruck Has A New Zz4 Crate Engine New B&m T350 Trans.,10" Converter, Roller Rockers, New Sfi Balancer,just Had The Headers Jet Hot Coated,all New Us Brakes,new Afco Springs,new Qa1 Shocks, Just Spent $650 To Rebuild The Blake Carb.bad Ass Wilson Spacer,s/s Braided Brake Lines,steel Braided Fuel & Trans.lines With All New An Fittings, Brand New Derale Tranny Cooler With Elc. Fan.brand New 3.73 Ring & Pinion,new Window Net, New Five Point Harness,ball Joints, Ect.ect.ect. If Interested Or Have A ? Just Call Me Thanks 941-416-6389 I Have Over $10,000 In This Truck Would Let It Go For $6500

The Truck Was Dirty In The Pics!! The Interior Is All Black And Cleans Up Nice, Just Wanted To Get Some Pics Up I Will Have It Cleaned Up For You To View It At My House In Sarasota County, Fl. 34292

ALSO HAS A MSD DIST. 6AL IGNITION BOX & COIL! CALL THE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ME FOR A FASTER RESPONCE, DONT GET ON THE COMP. MUCH ANY MORE THANKS RICH ridinhighonboggers@verizon.net

couple more pics[QUOTE=slingin roosters;49850]ALSO HAS A MSD DIST. 6AL IGNITION BOX & COIL! CALL THE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ME FOR A FASTER RESPONCE, DONT GET ON THE COMP. MUCH ANY MORE THANKS RICH ridinhighonboggers@verizon.net[/QUOTE]

Bump Bump To The Top

Any trades!!! Sportsman roller and cash.

No Trades!! Thanks For The Offer

Trucks

Where are they racin trucks. Are there any tracks runinn trucks as a regular class???

desoto speedway in bradenton fl. charlotte county motor sports park in punta gorda they have truck races all the time

come on somebody wants to buy this $6,000 need it gone

to the top

truck

Who built the chassis, how old is it? Has it been bent or clipped?
driveraj62@aol.com

dont know much about it!! metric chassie thats all i know, i bought it thinking i wanted to race it so i had the whole truck gone thru so it is safe and race ready, now im broke so it has to go $5500 cash

will get more pics soon

email more pics to caseyclarkracing57@yahoo.com

very interested just have to get rid of a race car first :stuck_out_tongue:

need gone $5,000 cash come and get it out of here

$5,000 cash

is this truck still for sale

as of right now i still have it!! no i wont take less then 5k so dont ask thats the bottom dollar

Truck

Who built the truck and did it race and where?