Legend Car forsale

34’ Ford Coupe Legends Car

1200cc Built Motor
Newly built carburetors by Kendirk
2 Tires with 1 race on them and 2 with a few races on them, Federals

Car was nearly completely rebuilt early this year with a brand new brake system, every bolt and nut replaced.
Have 10-15 extra springs, 2 brand new shocks.
New Butler Built seat with headrests
600 Racing Door Interior
Extra tires and rims
330, (2) 410s, and at least one other gear (can’t remember off the top of my head)
Have the brake bias setup, but is not installed in the car
Dual Oil Cooler setup
Misc. Spares

The last two races for this car was at Citrus County Speedway (8-7-10) where it finished 2nd out of 14 cars with the most current race at Auburndale (8-28-10) where it finished 6th out of 23 cars.
The car has the potential to constantly contend to win races, but I have to run a limited schedule and have only raced about 10 races, so I’m still learning.
Selling the car as I’m now at a University and now with my increased expenses and having less time to race, I don’t really see me racing much in the near future. So figure I’d through it up for sale and see what happens. I don’t have to sell it, as I still plan on racing a few times before the season ends if it doesn’t sell… so please don’t lowball me.

Asking $8,750 for the car and everything that is associated with it.

Also have a 2004 CargoMate 20’ with white walls, carpet floors, and it’s insulated… will only sell after the legend is sold or as a package.

Guess it may help if i include a number… 352-430-6160

Here’s the video of it last day it raced (8-28-10) at Auburndale:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP81To_wtp0
Started 8th out of 8th in the heat race, finished 2. That’s in 8 or 10 laps.

I will swap you my Open Wheel Modified for it. Car for car. 813-966-3285

Sorry, no trades. Only selling because of no time to race anymore. Thanks though

hi

u looking 4 a driver i drive there it close to my home

Price lowered… $7,750

The more and more I think about it, the more I just think I should part with it. I’ll be at Auburndale speedway on the 16th to race again, probably be the last race I’ll come up for, if it’s not sold by then.

Price lowered… $7,750

Bump… :slight_smile:

Few more races left this year… buy it now and get some practice in before next season.