mini stock pinto

Race ready mini stock Pinto. Car was raced at Auburndale before I got it and I’ve only run it at practice at Citrus, but car handled and runs good. Has custom carb and head. Just repainted and car is race ready minus new harness and I have a brand new 5 point harness to go in it. I bought to convert to dirt car, but have bought another car for dirt. 1500.00 ready to go.

JR 727-236-0249

[QUOTE=Humdinger;50291]Race ready mini stock Pinto. Car was raced at Auburndale before I got it and I’ve only run it at practice at Citrus, but car handled and runs good. Has custom carb and head. Just repainted and car is race ready minus new harness and I have a brand new 5 point harness to go in it. I bought to convert to dirt car, but have bought another car for dirt. 1500.00 ready to go.

JR 727-236-0249[/QUOTE]

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF INSIDE OF CAR AND IS IT STANDARD OR AUTOMATIC TRANNY

thats a fast little car right there. i’ll the motor and trans!lol

It is a fast little car, should probably pull the motor and tranny for my other car.
I don’t have any pictures of the inside, but will try to get some tonight to send to you. It is a standard 4 speed, but not sure of the gearing on it. Will try to find that out as well.

Hey

You Know Whats In The Rear As Far As Gear

reduced price

Price reduced to $$1350.00$$ firm. Also have 4 extra sets of leaf springs to go with car. Needs nothing, ready to race.

if i had the cash id buy it right now . nice car !

dam ! if i had the cash id buy it right now ! nice car !

Any possible way you would trade for a Ak-47

trade

thanks for the offer, but right now I need the cash to put toward another project.

Hey

hey call me sat i talk to you about the car i do want it ok this is the guy you emailed ministockdriver7@yahoo.com if you rem 7066378458

where is this car located

New Port Richey, Florida

Sold

Pinto is Sold!

back up for sale

Pinto is back up for sale, my out of state buyer didn’t come through.

whats the bottom dollar?

pinto

PM Sent __________

The car looks nice, I’ve been wanting a car for a while. Please let me know your bottom dollar, and when I can see the car.

pinto

The bottom dollar is $1350.00. I have a guy coming down from South Carolina in the morning, and if he shows, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take it back with him. I’m sure the first person to come and see it will take it. How close are you to New Port Richey?

Hey

hey call me jr ok