Any reports from CMP?

How is the FAST series going up there?

from what I remember…

19 started with Anderson on the pole and Scofield outside. Anderson led the whole race with Scofield closing on him a few times. Maybe Anderson was “toying” with him…thinking that SURELY Scofield would’nt wreck him since he was in one of their cars. Scofield did manage to tear the hood up a little.
After a couple of cautions there were only about 12 cars left on the track for about the last 80 laps.
Dorer was about the only one that passed any cars. He started near the rear and finished 2nd.

CMP needs a new announcer or the guy needs to tone it down a little. Gave me a migraine within 15 minutes of when I arrived.

Now, on a positive note…Jessica Murphey’s wheels looked pretty cool. I’d spend more time on the car than on the wheels though…but that’s just me!

I agree totally…the announcer needs to GO!!!

Hey RSB

Here you go, just for you. Thanks for the update. I was wondering how practice was going. I was up there for the race but since you were nice enough to give an update I thought I would throw this in for you.

Hey RSB…

Here you go, just for you. Thanks for the update. I was wondering how practice was going. I was up there for the race but since you were nice enough to give an update I thought I would throw this in for you. Hope you enjoy!!

As far as the announcer goes, I think he did a fine job, I have been listening to him since the Lakeland days… I don’t think ScottyMac knows what he is talking about… :wink:

IMG_2495aa.jpg

I ain’t never seen a Camry like that in a showroom…bet it’s got Chevy power under the hood :wink:

Thank you

B L I N G !

well anderson wasnt toying with scofield i personally know that randys car is just as good as waynes cars in fact there all good but scofield drove hard in the 86 and wayne wouldnt chance it with scofield in his own car