Free Admission For Your Birthday Nss/osw/cmp

If you have a birthday in September, bring your I.D. with proof of Birthday to Orlando Speedworld (Fri 9/24), Columbia Motorsports Park (Sat 9/25) or New Smyrna Speedway (Sat 9/25) and receive FREE General Admission for the night.

Must have photo I.D. that shows your birthdate on it.

Orlando Speedworld - Friday 9/24 - DISCO Night - Special Strictly Stocks 30, Ltd Late Models, E-Modifieds, Sportsman, Mini-Stocks, Super Stocks, Legends and Bandoleros

Columbia Motorsports Park - Saturday 9/25 - Sportsman, E-Modifieds, Pure Stocks, v8 Bombers, Hornets and Spectator Races

New Smyrna Speedway - Saturday 9/25 - Bright House Challenge Series Super Late Models 50, Modifieds, Pro-Trucks, Mini-Stocks and Strictly Stocks.

There will be another Birthday Night the last week in October. If both of these promotions go well, look for it to return EVERY month in 2011!

A special thanks to all those who have supported one if not all three FASCAR tracks in 2010… Although we don’t always say it… You are GREATLY appreciated!

y dont auburndale have dis!!!

Don’t forget to bring your I.D. if you are a September baby for FREE General Admission at all 3 FASCAR tracks this Friday and Saturday!

Hey Voice, am I still welcome???:confused:

yep

yep u are. Tell them i said so. that and a buck u can get coffee.
don62

roflmmfao ! your killin me Don !

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;50904]yep u are. Tell them i said so. that and a buck u can get coffee.
don62[/QUOTE]
thanks Don, but I may pss on that!!! Love the humor though!!! LOL